February 2012 Locations

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Greensboro, NC TA. Might just sit for the weekend. Been an extremely busy month (for us), just over 12000 total miles so far. Nice and sunny and warm, but storms are coming later today and the temp is going to drop. At least we're not in Chicago, :)

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
Still in Cincinnati. Been here for 5 months straight and not really complaining. I did a 100 mile package delivery with the car the other day.

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
Fair week start tuesday 1001 miles dallas to jacksonville fl, but I deadheaded home to get my tag that expired, then chattanooga to salem 381 miles end the week salem il to akron oh 480 miles not bad week again the cat is running with the big dogs

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I always end up where I started, I swear I drive around in circles and end up at home in my own bed every night!!!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Not too bad for the past couple of weeks. Ran 1,600 miles last week and just over 1,000 this week. Latest load picked up in Columbus, IN and ran down to Ladson, SC. 668 at $1/mi. Sitting up here at the Flying J near Rock Hill, SC and got another load for tomorrow gotta DH back down to Ladson, SC and deliver to Radford, VA. Go figure.

Monty

Expert Expediter
At the Petro here in Portage, Wi ..... from here I can get to Milwaukee, Green Bay, Rockford .... just seemed a good place to be ... MUCH nicer than Bismarck, which was at zero this morning ... and they have snow coming!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got a nice long week-end run. Able to be home for: 33rd wedding ann., and the race! Thanks to those in dispatch! I'll drop off in the A.M. and head back to the house.