Feb. 2013 locations

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Still in Laredo..1 offer to Dallas...need to be farther north than that..got to get old van ready for the new driver

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The engine has retired, but thankfully I was empty and just warming it up this morning at this truck stop.......checking out several options at this time. .....

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
The engine has retired, but thankfully I was empty and just warming it up this morning at this truck stop.......checking out several options at this time. .....

No shiz..sorry to hear that....how many miles were on it??...how do you know its blown??

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
342,000 plus.....oil pressure had been low and was told oil pump was getting weak ...motor seized while idling yesterday morning. ....was looking at newer vans over last couple months anyway. ....just have to play hand given now....atleast didn t happen going to or back from Tx......only 325 miles from home. ..

sirgregory46

Expert Expediter
342,000 plus.....oil pressure had been low and was told oil pump was getting weak ...motor seized while idling yesterday morning. ....was looking at newer vans over last couple months anyway. ....just have to play hand given now....atleast didn t happen going to or back from Tx......only 325 miles from home. ..

So sorry to hear that. I am glad you were some what close to home.

PJay59

Veteran Expediter
Mi to Mi to Mi to Mi and a IN somwhere at the end of it... seems to have gotton busyer again, :: thumpup.......Hope you get it worked out Mark, somebody else I know lost their engine and he got a Jasber engine at not that bad of a price...so just a Option