Expo Time

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
It's Expedite Expo time!!!

As some of you know, I Had a significant stroke a few months ago. This will be my first expo in 20 years that I've not been able to participate in. There are no words to describe how I will miss being part of this community event.
What is really cool though is how our industry still sees the value in coming together once a year To showcase who we are and what we've accomplished in the expedite trucking industry.

Even though I can't be there This weekend, I'm very excited and will be reading all the social media and comments of the show as it goes on. A very warm, heartfelt thank you to all the sponsors and people who take time to come together at the expo.I look forward to being at Expo 2020 as my doctor has given me a very positive diagnosis of full recovery. I may be down for a short while but I'm not out.

kg

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Owner/Operator
Sorry to hear Lawrence. Listen to your docs advise and get well soon.

KG

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
will add you to my list of prays , get well soon. .

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hope you feel better and recover soon, looking forward to the new app expanding to all major US/CAN cities and giving the Austin Tx based website (not a logistics company) a run for the money! :) They currently have zero competitors on a national level outside of poorly designed and ineffective site here: The On-The-Way Delivery Service | Roadie

Last edited: