Expo BBQ

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
As I posted in the Roll Call thread, I am registered and IF I am empty and within a few hundred miles, i'll be there with a bunch of Lemon Pepper Pork Tenderloins for the grill...I'll also have me Generator and a few powerstrips ans extention cords if needed.

century48

Seasoned Expediter
Will be bringing deviled eggs, fruit salad for dessert and a few bag of chips. Looking forward to meeting you all except gotta go.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
From Maniac,

They will be bringing a BBQ Grill and a Coleman Stove.

They will be bringing Taco Salad and Sliced Onion and Cucumber salad.

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
Hey Linda, we found it!lol Sindy will be making a big ole' bowl of marinated cukes and maters! And her world's famous taco salad!
See y'all thursday!:D

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
We're getting close.
Will everyone providing a portable buffet table please raise their liftgate? :D We are going to ask you to park closest to the BBQ tent, so your liftgates can be easily used.
Do we have anyone who will be able to rent out their reefer unit?
It'll be great to see everyone there.

mikee

Seasoned Expediter
Will be attending don't have an idea as to what I'm bringing yet.
Let me know if there's something No one is bringing that you need
We will be driving in on Friday!

susie q 52

Seasoned Expediter
I'm lifting my gate for you and it will be clean and a pretty red tablecloth. Aren't we getting fancy!!!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'm lifting my gate for you and it will be clean and a pretty red tablecloth. Aren't we getting fancy!!!

Especially if you've ever been to one at the "World Famous" [I really don't think they've heard of the place in Tasmania, do you?] Detroiter, lol.
Lawrence & his staff have done an amazing job, and I'm looking forward to seeing old friends, and meeting some new ones, and maybe buying some of those snazzy load bars Jeanie raves about. :)

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Will be attending don't have an idea as to what I'm bringing yet.
Let me know if there's something No one is bringing that you need
We will be driving in on Friday!
A million bucks would be good. I don't think anyone else is bringing that. :D Seriously, if you like something you haven't seen mentioned . . . go for it.