EMBARASSED AT MATS

buckeyewildman

Seasoned Expediter
AS A OWNER OPERATER I TRY TO STAY PROFESSIONAL HOWEVER WHAT I WITNESSED WHILE AT MATS MADE ME WONDER HOW PROFESSIONAL RECRUITERS ARE I WAS STANDING OUT SIDE SATURDAY MORN. WHEN A GROUP FROM A RATHER LARGE COMPANY SHOWED UP (THIS WAS RIGHT AT OPENING OR SHORTLY AFTER) SECURITY ASKED TO SEE PASS AS THIS PERSON WALKED BY THIS PERSON YELLED AT SECURITY AND SAID SOMETHING TO THE AFFECT THAT I AM AN EXHIBITOR THAT HE NEED TO WORRY ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE WELL THIS SECIRITY GUARD WAS JUST TRYING TO DO HIS JOB AND THERE WAS KNOW NEED TO TREAT HIM LIKE THAT HE WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING JUST LIKE THE REST OFF US I GUESS THE POINT IS IF RECRUITERS ARE THAT RUDE WHY WOULD WE BE PROFESSIONAL OK SO WE ALL HAVE A LITTLE MORE FEELINGS THEN THIS PERSON OBVIOUSLY DID

flatbedin

Seasoned Expediter
Just think if that lonely old security gaurd was just voluntering his time and was really a major CEO of a company such as GM, Ford, Chrystler, Dana, the list could go on and on..

How many times afer that do you think that particular carriers phone would ring with that said company on the other end??

And word of mouth is always the best advertising.. I know if I have had issues with anything from a lawyer to a landscaper I've always warned others...

You sew what you weap. Just remember that.