Does ExpeditersOnline.com work for you?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Does ExpeditersOnline.com work for you?

This week at the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville - we want to get the message out that EO works for people.

People who have learned about this business. People who decided to get in and those who decided to get out.

Have you sold a truck at EO?

EO works for you!

Did you start, stop or continue your trucking career at EO?

EO works for you!

Have you ever bought a truck at EO?

EO works for you!

Have you met and made a friend at EO?

EO works for you!

Have you hired a driver?

EO works for you!

Have you read an article that helped you in this business? Have you found a great place to layover? Did you learn something interesting about a carrier, fleet owner or truckstop?

EO works for you!

Do you enjoy reading how your fellow drivers are doing all across North America?

EO works for you!

Have you ever used the Classifieds?

EO works for you!

EO works for you!

Have you read an interesting article or news piece?

EO works for you!

Can you cross the border with freight without fear?

EO works for you!

Have you enjoyed the Expedite Expo, EO Workshops, Expedite NOW Magazine, Expediter News Break Radio on XM Satellite?

EO works for you!

If you have benefited by visiting EO - would you please join me and add this sig file icon and keep it there until the Expedite Expo in July in Wilmington, Ohio?

Thank you!

Here is the image:: http://www.expeditersonline.com//hotnews/forum/eo-works.gif

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Did you start, stop or continue your trucking career at EO?
YES

YES

Have you enjoyed the Expedite Expo, EO Workshops, Expedite NOW Magazine, Expediter News Break Radio on XM Satellite?
YEP

Have you read an article that helped you in this business?
YES

Do you enjoy reading how your fellow drivers are doing all across North America?
YES

Have you read an interesting article or news piece?
YUP

If you have benefited by visiting EO - would you please join me and add this sig file icon and keep it there until the Expedite Expo in July in Wilmington, Ohio?
WILL DO :)

And these are just the beginning.

Thanks Lawrence.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to make the sig pic work yet, but I'm a trying my best.

Last edited:

TwoMotherTrkrs

Seasoned Expediter
Yes! And more....

Larry, the image shows in my User CP as being part of my Signature, yet when I post it just doesn't show. Any suggestions?

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Of course it works EO is the best!

I didn't use the link, I uploaded the pic to my computer then put it in my signature

oops...didn't upload, I saved a copy to my computer, then put it in my signature

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Thanks Pelicn I got it and would not have been able to do it without your help!

bigjoep89

Expert Expediter
Does it work for me? Are you kidding? Started here bought a truck here sold a truck here sold a van here and met many good and helpful people here. EO has been the lifeline of our business. Thanks for the site!!!!
God bless our Military and Vets!

Robsdad

Seasoned Expediter
Purchased my truck through the classifieds here. Have had a lot of fun posting, discussing and learning on here. I have never visited or posted on any other sites. Can't imagine any could top this one. Very informative site. The forum let's you feel the pulse of what folks are thinking in expediting.
Thanks to all for my first year here. If I ruffled your feathers calm down, it will probably happen again. LOL;)

Last edited:

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Grrrr... EO Works is showing as my current sig picture, but not appearing. I thought I may be ready to graduate from computer retard to computer dumb guy, but, oh well...

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
I bought a truck on EO kept it for 2 1/2 years and then sold it on EO. I have met several interesting people because of EO. EO is also responsible for most of what I know about this business and is why I'm in this business. I may not forgive you for that one. Yes EO works for me.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did you do something or did it just magically start working? Mine won't appear in the preview or when I post, but it says it's my sig picture.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
If only EO was around when I started. There were certainly some Rolaid moments without it.

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
Testing testing, tap tap tap
I guess I'm still a computer doofus. But it says it's there??? I put in words and still nothing. I give up. AAAARRRRGH

Last edited: