Do The Math + Obama = Bad

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
:mad: Do the math.
Oboma up for election + need to justify OVER 10 trilion in wasted americian dollars that includes bail out money, the auto industry, and much more wasteful spending + no real results to show for over three years of wasting time and money + multiple vacations all over the world costing tens of millions of dollars on our dime BTW fellow indipendant drivers, when was your last vacation with your family, not to mention one abroad + fraudulent un-employment numbers for Americans theyr'e actualy higher than 2008, + an economy that has actualy gone way down with minimal growth,+ class warefare + playing the race card when he can + fighting voter ID legislation+ the fuher facing un-employment this ellection = PROAGANDA GALORE!!!!!!!
Romney I dont trust him either but I will vote for him just the same hopefuly he is better.
Take the red pill, do your own research, dont follow network propaganda, and stop drinking the electric Koolaide! The truth is out there look arround and you will find it.

Last edited:

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Re: Chrysler to skip summer shutdown @ 4 plants

Dont forget Chrysler and General Motors were taken over and are run by our government and also SCREWED THE STOCK HOLDERS OUT OF THIER INVESTMENTS a multitrilion dollar screwing with no lube. I Didn't forget that one.
Bob Wolf

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Way to keep this post on track ! Your post is intelligent and well written !

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Ya see...goodole Bob there turns down Chyrsler and GM loads...:rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

It'd be nice to see the political rhetoric kept out of the general forum.

Yes it would....but Bob would to like to see 10,s of thousands of his fellow Americans jobless....for his political leanings....makes sense to me...:rolleyes:

vanman10x2

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great to hear good news for our industry.

To bad Bob has so much hatred inside that he feels he has to take something positive and use it to create a platform to spew his political venom. Bob, please use another forum for your political speeches.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
This thread is was moved here from General because, well, you know.

Anyone who wants to delete their posts in this thread because they are now kind of meaningless, please do. It's funny, though, how some of them also make sense in this standalone thread. :D

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The only math that can be associated with Obama is voodoo math.

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey, Icall it like I see it. Anybody who knows me knows I am real. By the way as for those who dont like my post let me ask you this....
whos authority are you running under?
Whos name is on your truck?
Whos name is on your title and insurance?
If you dont have all you own in the game and are subject to loosing it at any time then you are out of your leage.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hey, Icall it like I see it. Anybody who knows me knows I am real. By the way as for those who dont like my post let me ask you this....
If you dont have all you own in the game and are subject to loosing it at any time then you are out of your leage

Wow Bob, feelin a little insecure there are you??? I mean you feel the need to try an "belittle" those that you think don't have enough in the game as you do? They aren't worthy by your appraisal to comment on your comments???

Seems to me that such a person of you high caliber certainly wouldn't want to associate with those that you figure "If you dont have all you own in the game and are subject to loosing it at any time then you are out of your leage."...I mean, you must have more and more important things and time to do then hang here with us "underlings"..... :rolleyes:

BigCat

Expert Expediter
If you dont have all you own in the game and are subject to loosing it at any time then you are out of your leage.

Actually bob i have my name on anything so I'm less likely to lose anything. Thanks for your concern though.

Mayfield Express

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rollinout2

Seasoned Expediter
Fleet Owner
I cant find anything funnier than expeditors hating Pres Obama for saving the America auto industry. In which the parts suppiers for the whole auto industry were saved. As well as my and hundreds of folks like me, ways of earning a living were saved.......Vote for "Let Detriot Go Banckrupt" Romney. A Republican whose party's failed tax and economic policies of the previous 2 terms created the desire for the Obama presidency and then obstruct it at every turn.......IE no f'n straight up/ down vote on a Highway Bill in over 4 yrs. Yet IFTA and IRP rates were raised this year.
Aside from Keystone, not one Jobs bill has come thru the Rep controlled HOR......why is that? Where's number 2-5 on the Rep jobs ideas'? They're great at creating jobs abroad, but why not here?
Protect the fetus', crush the people..................Stupid !!!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I find it funny that people think the car companies would have went out of business without a bailout.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter

I'm running under the authority of the "grand poobah".
One of the names on my truck is "freightliner"
The truck owners name is on the title and insurance.
I never put all my eggs in one basket, and the only thing I fear..is, well, fear itself.

God bless the USA, and Go Blue !

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I guess i didnt learn when I was a kid not to kick a bees nest.
I learned as a kid not to run over a yellowjacket hornet's nest with a lawn mower.

I also learned just how mad "mad as a hornet" is.

Boy, did I learn.