Do straight truck have to keep a log book

southernbboi

Active Expediter
paullud i no it hurt a lot you got a 6 grade education troll as one would say beat you at your sport if you so quick to have all this knowledge to this board as you have why not you take it on your own and stop turing someone else wheel and get 50cent a mile like me than crying over the 30cent you making winning winning :D

paullud

Veteran Expediter
paullud i no it hurt a lot you got a 6 grade education troll as one would say beat you at your sport if you so quick to have all this knowledge to this board as you have why not you take it on your own and stop turing someone else wheel and get 50cent a mile like me than crying over the 30cent you making winning winning :D

LOL, hahahaha, to funny.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I tired go to bed now I no stay up longer for this goodnight

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

southernbboi

Active Expediter
you guys been great my truck is on auto that why i have the time to reply give yall the entertainment you want it when you start it to you puppets on here dont be a hatter so much ask for a raise are park the truck and drive for me i will hire you and pay you the 30 cent a mile this troll haven't been at it but for a few months and already have out rank some of you on here trying to battle me im tired of the talk lets put checks together a let the money do the talking bet i will be winning winning :cool: