Dkp express and other questions

Vtro

Rookie Expediter
Hey guys I know dkp express advertises on here and I'm thinking of maybe going on board with them since they are one of the few companies that hire out of California. My question is are they any good? Has anyone here worked for them?
Another question I have is besides a sprinter what other models fit into expediting? For example if I was looking at a Chevy or ford? Which models would fit the dimensions needed for expediting ?

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can't answer concerning DKP, but as far as the Sprinter is concerned, the Ford Transit and Ram Promaster are good alternatives.

That said, look long & hard before you leap into this; the van market is extremely overcrowded.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey guys I know dkp express advertises on here and I'm thinking of maybe going on board with them since they are one of the few companies that hire out of California. My question is are they any good? Has anyone here worked for them?
Another question I have is besides a sprinter what other models fit into expediting? For example if I was looking at a Chevy or ford? Which models would fit the dimensions needed for expediting ?
Send Mailer a pm. Since he lives in Cali he might have some info for you.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would give DKP a call and get more answers. Historically, CV/Sprinter freights in and out of CA are very, very unpredictable. Some of the O/Os, I'm included, frequently have to reposition ourselves eastward to make sure that we are in the main freight lanes.

Good luck.

Last edited: