Difficulty with insurance

TNJenn

Active Expediter
if the 15k was for 2 sprinters that's not to bad really.I have progressive its around 10k per unit. for primary liability @ 1 million 200k cargo and 1 million libility on company.
Good Evening. Yes it's for two sprinters with one being driven by my 22 year old son. I used to own tractor trailers and it cost quiet a bit less.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Evening. Yes it's for two sprinters with one being driven by my 22 year old son. I used to own tractor trailers and it cost quiet a bit less.

For T/T is cheaper because there are tons of insurers, while for expediters not so many. That's why they rip us off. I don't know if Benchmark covers for TN, but you should give it a try. They're way cheaper than CIS...

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

As you probably already know, the 22 yr. old is in the under 25 yr. old age group which is the most expensive group.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As you probably already know, the 22 yr. old is in the under 25 yr. old age group which is the most expensive group.

I had my son driving for me, he was 22 at that time and they never increased the policy's rate...