Democrats Hide Pet Projects From Voters

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Greg,
Just so you know, someone earlier in the post used $100,000.00 yearly as a defining point for "wealthy". My figuring was based on such a model. Most things I read on the definition of "wealth" seem to use a salary of $200,000.00 per year as being wealthy. This is a salary, not money just laying around collecting interest. The person earning it, theoretically at least, is a taxpayer. I don't mean to disparage the rich you describe either. Some tax was paid somewhere on the money they have invested.
As far as you saying most people will become dependent on others without knowing what freedom is all about,well, that all goes back to paying attention. Ignorance + Fear = Control. Always has, always will.If somebody chooses not to make themselves aware of what is going on around them, that's their fault and their problem.We all have 7 days a week and 24 hours in each day. It is up to each and every individual to decide how to use it. There were rich people in the world when Sam Walton started his first dime store. I'll bet he didn't whine about them having more than him. He went out and got his own. This is the land of opportunity, not the land of " Hey, can you give me some cash cause I don't pay attention and I don't like to work" My main point earlier was that if you don't like your station in life or you are not making it like you think you should, do something about it.