December Locations

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I do a ton of Chrysler cross border loads. Love them.

You can have them. They don't pay squat. Foul mouthed idiots cussing in front of my wife. Arguments over who's job it was to unload a truck. Lying to me about "dock problems". ( I caught him in his lie, that REALLY slowed things up, it took a shop steward and a supervisor to get me unloaded.) It was very hard to be polite, but we were. Turned a 4 hour job into almost 7. Not to mention that my truck STINKS now.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Unreal. I've been there twice, recently, and they were nothing but kind and pretty fast both times.

It was night. That is the only thing I can think of.

We never had a chance to say a word. The "Dock Man" was engaging the "lock" before we even got into the building. It went down hill after that.

A couple of "union guys" said that they have no use for the guy that gave us the problem. They said he is "too union" for most anyone. Management was kind and apologized. I hope that the one guy gets fired. He earned it.

vanman10

Expert Expediter
Monroe, MI to Kalamazo, MI to Cottondale, AL to Kansas City, MO where I will be spending the weekend. 1800 miles this week, I thought this was the busy season. Hmmmm not so far. :(

I hope everyone else is racking up some good pre-holiday miles.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Pulled into the "J" in Olive Branch Miss...while pumping gas a E-1 Sprinter pulled in next to me and I had the chance to finally meet the "infamous" Steady Eddie!! Talked for a bit, showed him the Cargo Max and then Ihad dinner and he got a run!!

Nice to meet you Steady!! Maybe the next time it will be for a bit longer in warmer weather....

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
At flying j in Florence. Ky. Look like a cargo van convention. Ended up with about 2000 miles for the week and left the house on Tuesday. :)

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
At home taking care of my son. He vomited last night, and couldn't make the trip to Canada with his mom and sis.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Got the transmission replaced finally and back on the road. Midnight pickup in Pierceton IN going to Florence KY by 6am, nice easy breakin run.

Sent from my DROID X2