December is the One to remember

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
One more week for me and I will be done for this year. I added up my numbers and they have exceeded my expectations by a good margin. Time to rest for a few weeks.

Well, who am I kidding? I will be working my behind off remodeling the kitchen.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
After Monday's running around I'll be back in service and running all over for the rest of the week. Last week of the year I'll be at the Load One land until the New Year!

Last edited:

guido4475

Not a Member
Laundry done. Nap taken. In Texas Roadhouse mode. Than Walmart, than heading eastward into civilization to be in a better area. Seriously considering running through the Christmas if there is freight to be run. Just not into the season this year.

guido4475

Not a Member
Laundry done. Nap taken. In Texas Roadhouse mode. Than Walmart, than heading eastward into civilization to be in a better area. Seriously considering running through the Christmas if there is freight to be run. Just not into the season this year.

After dinner my "get up and go must of got up and went"...I'll relocate tomorrow. Watching the Grinch who stole Christmas. That little dog cracks me up...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
One more week for me and I will be done for this year. I added up my numbers and they have exceeded my expectations by a good margin. Time to rest for a few weeks.

Well, who am I kidding? I will be working my behind off remodeling the kitchen.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

That is great to hear! Interesting to look at the year and the numbers as a whole. That is what I do and every vehicle size and class is up in average weekly revenue and revenue per mile . I do think the app helped drive that as well.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

guido4475

Not a Member
Good chilly morning. 11 balmy degrees. I was walking around the van, checking fluids, lights, etc, before I make breakfast and start heading eastward when the unexpected Load One load offer horn sounds. A sweet load offer eastward that Im sadly guessing we didn't get. I wish that the app gave us time to visually look at the load offer info before immediately calling verbally telling us that info. don't get me wrong, the call is a great feature, but some drivers like to read the info first. A different driver I was talking to brought this up, and after a few roboload offers, I agree. Just a suggestion.

guido4475

Not a Member
Another morning and yet another
emoji574.png

Another morning and yet another

These have got to be the funniest commercials, I swear. Just some in flight humor to pass the time....lol

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good chilly morning. 11 balmy degrees. I was walking around the van, checking fluids, lights, etc, before I make breakfast and start heading eastward when the unexpected Load One load offer horn sounds. A sweet load offer eastward that Im sadly guessing we didn't get. I wish that the app gave us time to visually look at the load offer info before immediately calling verbally telling us that info. don't get me wrong, the call is a great feature, but some drivers like to read the info first. A different driver I was talking to brought this up, and after a few roboload offers, I agree. Just a suggestion.

The simple solution I found, Is hang up on the robocall and go right to the App, unless your driving ;)
In my handful of robocalls, I can accept a load at least 10x faster with the App then waiting for the robocall to give all the information.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The simple solution I found, Is hang up on the robocall and go right to the App, unless your driving ;)
In my handful of robocalls, I can accept a load at least 10x faster with the App then waiting for the robocall to give all the information.

Me too. I also screenshot the app to keep it.

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Me too. I also screenshot the app to keep it.

Same here. It happens so fast and then goes away. Most times I can't remember what I accepted :rolleyes:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
LOD app update: There is a new update in Google Play Store for Android devices. Please update your app. What's included here are:

- Scanner will automatically take a picture of your document when it detects it.

- The Quote Offer screen and the phone call you receive will now include the verbiage of each stop as one of these three: Protect, Ready Now, Deliver Direct.

guido4475

Not a Member
Is it me, or do the phones sound more clear and precise since they worked on them at Taylor? Nice to hear that the music is still the same while on hold. Ive had customers tell me how much they enjoy that music.

Time for a 2 hour nap than back at it....than round 2...