December 2014

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
Ok well i took weekend and stayed in a motel in Montgomery. Got a load out first thing yesterday morning drove it here to Dallas. Went to start up van this morning to a strange noise. Took it to a transmission repair shop. Come to find out my harmonic balancer has gone out and was being held on by only the belts. The guy said I'm lucky i stopped when i did. So here i am in another hotel room. Waiting to get van fixed. Hopefully after $2000 i will be able to drive my van. In past year we have had to put a new transmission in it. Replace the drive shaft and now fix this. I think my company should've just bought me a new van. Lol

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Did Tennessee to fort Worth last night seems like i can't get away from this state got a shorty tonight to Arkansas

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Had to be a better offer than the one I just got. Dead head from Columbus Ohio to Berea Ky for a morning pick up. She couldn't understand why I said no,, she says you're only a hundred fifty miles away from the pickup. I guess my GPS is broken

I lost that and I was less than 40 miles from the pick up!
These brokers are just getting worse every day!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
No prob. Chip, Ken & Bill are busy too. :)!!
As are Nelson, Bill & Carolee, Steve & Mike. Wish Bob, Tim & Ken were.
Sleeping, Ready & home.
Gonna see what we can do about a couple of those. (Thumb up)
I be the homeboy.....:p

188 miles from the rainbow here for the night at a rest area on I 90.....did enough free night driving.....be home for brunch tomorrow...:)

2014 sure was interesting and very challenging......

10453462_785145028229658_6709760732395922564_n.jpg

Last edited:

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Look at that! 27% of our fleet DOMINATING the thread. LOL!!
Be safe guys!!!

Seriously, You had time to do those numbers? Maybe Sally can find something for you to do with extra time.. Maybe some last min yard work.. Clean basement/garage..Wash her car.. :D

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
I lost that and I was less than 40 miles from the pick up!
These brokers are just getting worse every day!

You still in the Lexington area? Thats where I had planned to relocate in the flatlands to get away from any weather coming in.. Was going to wait until early evening to move but some dispatcher that thinks he is Mister safety helped make up my mind to push out early. So I kept going to the house..

RoadHouse

Active Expediter
OVM is quickly becoming a professional at removing decals. I think his next business venture should be opening up an auto detailing shop... he he!