Day 12

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It reminds me of '08... deadheading on my own anywhere where I knew they might get me a load...
Ah don't remind me of 08 because the first 8 1/2 months were great and the last 3 1/2 months which supposed to be killer months sucked and all of 09 because of the alleged banking crisis. What a nightmare.

Reactions: Opel2010

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ah don't remind me of 08 because the first 8 1/2 months were great and the last 3 1/2 months which supposed to be killer months sucked and all of 09 because of the alleged banking crisis. What a nightmare.
Actually I did pretty good the second half of '09... but to copy you, don't remind me about the first half of '09... :)

Reactions: Treadmill

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Actually I did pretty good the second half of '09... but to copy you, don't remind me about the first half of '09... :)
Come to think of it 09 was kinda bad for me personally too. My wife had just found out the day after Christmas 08 that she had cancer. With the economic problems and her health, it was some trying times for us but she beat the cancer and since Nov. of 09 she has been cancer free. Now I seem to remember work picking back up to the point that we could take our winter vacation to FL.

Last edited:

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
09 was good for me I had a dedicated run doing auto parts, 300 miles 5 stops M-F, then some bean counter chopped up the run,

andrew sterling

Rookie Expediter
Come to think of it 09 was kinda bad for me personally too. My wife had just found out after Christmas 08 that she had cancer. With the economic problems and her health, it was some trying times for us but she beat the cancer and since Nov. of 09 she has been cancer free. Now I seem to remember work picking back up to the point that we could take our winter vacation to FL

Well that puts everything in perspective... Im glad your wife is ok..

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Day 11 and have tossed the line in the frozen over pond 10 times already today
Wow news flash just landed a 600 mile load to the Caroline's for Monday delivery
Crap they just canceled it!~*|€|^|*~*~|^|€!!!

Last edited:

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Today's bid count at 1600 hrs is 15 bids 1 accepted and cancelled within 2 min..... Gonna be a long weekend of nothing I'm afraid!