CRST expedited

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
I'll assume your speaking of signage seen on 53 foot dry van trailers. CRST uses the term "expedited" in a loose way. I don't think they are operating in regular expedite operations. Kinda of like werner uses the term "specialized carrier" not saying this in a bad way, but..they are not really "specialized" just marketing terms.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Unless they have changed in the last few years. They have one way to treat drivers CHEAP!

roadeater

Active Expediter
I saw one of those TT on my way home (Nashville) and I never have heard of that company before, thats why im asking, just curious

Sent from my SGH-T959V using EO Forums

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
CRST has been around for quite a few years and added the expedite to their name about 10 years ago

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
yep CRST has been around for a while. They used to go by CRST Malone not sure if they still do. They are more truck load than "Expedited"

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They have been around since at least the 1950's. Originally they were called Cedar Rapids Steel Transport.

Monty

Expert Expediter
CRST "Expedited" is, I believe, the units they have dedicated to things like Fedex ...

They are not expediters at all.

As for Malone, CRST bought them out a long time ago ..... and they are the flatbed divison

I remember CRST from years ago .... my wife and I drove this truck ..... it was the first team truck they had, also the first reefer unit and it was dedicated to Kodak in Rochester, hauling chemicals to California.

Attachments

• scan0008.jpg
    scan0008.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 40

fatboy1

Veteran Expediter
the crst malone is still around seen it on some trucks with flatbeds,think its a all o/o division

MCGohio1985

Active Expediter
A buddy of mine ran for them they call them the gold rush he said it because thay worked alot for vary little rewards lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums