credit card warning

Tony

Expert Expediter
If anybody has traveled through Franklin, Ky. and stopped at the Pilot#438(I65 X.6)check your credit cards and fuel cards for fraudulent charges. I have spent 2 hours tracking this person and it ends with a clerk there, kinda easy since she paid AT&T residence bill(didn't know AT&T accepted credit cards) using my card along with gas,internet,and mail order and had these shipped to her home. Her roomate says she is happy with item I called about (social engineering will get you a lot of info). Pilot is now in the process of an internal investigation on this person. These charges started within the last month. Don't let people like this get away, pursue them, it's easy when they don't cover their tracks or are just dumber than sh**. WATCH THOSE CARDS, THESE PEOPLE DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE 800 MILES FROM HOME WITH NOT ENOUGH FUEL AND YOUR CARDS ARE MAXED BECAUSE THEY RIPPED YOU OFF.x( Lawrence, please put this in the right forum if I did not, I would like everyone to be aware of this problem. They don't need this, we have to much to deal with as it is. This is a widespread problem that a newbie sure as heck doesn't need, for many it would be a very bad problem.