Courier Service

Eric1

Active Expediter
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to ask if anyone knows of a reputable Courier company that takes on compact vehicles for courier work (small packages, medical labs work, legal papers, etc) .... I would appreciate any and all help pointing me to some good people that could possible need a small compact vehicle for this type of work.

Eric

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Some of that answer might depend on what part of the country you are looking.

cubevanman

Active Expediter
Prestige delivery is all over Michigan. They use compact cars for paychecks and amazon deliverys.

sent from my dumb phone

Eric1

Active Expediter
Hi, thanks for recommending prestige expedite for the courier runs I had question earlier. Would you by any chance know what pay is like for compact cars in the courier division?

Eric

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

cubevanman

Active Expediter
Yea. Pay is by the piece. Plus a route pay. Route pay basically covers gas. I worked for them for 8 years. Its all local.

sent from my dumb phone

cubevanman

Active Expediter
Prestige expedite and prestige delivery/courier is two separate divisions of prestige.

sent from my dumb phone

Majid

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi,

I read on here that you use to work for prestige expedite or prestige delivery. How are they as a company and how is the pay and work availability with a cargo van in grand rapids?

Thanks

Majid

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi,

I read on here that you use to work for prestige expedite or prestige delivery. How are they as a company and how is the pay and work availability with a cargo van in grand rapids?

Thanks
Prestige expedite and prestige delivery/courier is two separate divisions of prestige.

sent from my dumb phone

Jamin_Joe

Seasoned Expediter
Prestige is the courier that I tried and they are good at keeping you busy. My issue was trying to find all the pieces of my shipments, getting my load plan, and getting on the road with in a reasoable amount of time.

To some degree that is the freight business, but I need more organization personally in order to be effective.

Majid

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Do you pretty much deliver just around Traverse City for star delivery solutions? And also are you paid per drop/parcel or per miles covered.
There is Star Delivery in Traverse City and Grand Rapids Star Delivery Solutions

Grand Rapids is really busy. I'm in Traverse City with a mini-van. Not bad pay. Sometimes long hours.