Corgratulations to Load 1

Monty

Expert Expediter
I moderated .... now stick to the subject! ;)

(moderation only means ya try to keep it on track)

zorry

Veteran Expediter
On topic.

Congratulations to John and his crew.
John's a good leader. Good leaders surround themselves with good people.
The award is the result of a joint effort by all.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
On topic.

Congratulations to John and his crew.
John's a good leader. Good leaders surround themselves with good people.
The award is the result of a joint effort by all.

That statement is very true but lets not forget that everything we have here at Load One was put in place by John to start with. Thats what has attracted the caliber of people we have today.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thank you all again. I am a big cog, but still just one piece in a great machine. Our drivers, management and staff are what makes us a company as a whole. These are the parts that make us tick day in and day out. My hats off to almost 500 great people at Load One for making this possible!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Congratulations! While it may be a big honor it isn't a big surprise or even a small surprise to anyone that knows anything about Load One. Well deserved.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Congrats as well. May be a good time and opportunity for those that aren't on the list to borrow a page or two out of the playbook of the ones honored. Certainly one of those "it is never too late" to improve.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Congrats to John and the whole gang at Load 1...just one more reason it is an Honor to contract with and work along side the group at Load 1!!

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wonder why Load 1's recruiter hates Nissan Vans... he turned down my application :(

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Corgratulations to John and all the staff. Reminds me why I chose to Lease with such a great Company

DannyD

Veteran Expediter
A sincere congrats to John & a smiling wondering how many times did Dennis & OVM stuff the ballot box?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I wish it was that easy. If you take a look at the program, they actually do a vey complete analysis of the company. They also do an extensive survey on the drivers.

BigBadBill

Active Expediter
I wish it was that easy. If you take a look at the program, they actually do a vey complete analysis of the company. They also do an extensive survey on the drivers.

John speaks the truth. As I have posted I thought is was going to be "how much do you spend" type of thing. But it is extensive and not only takes a commitment from the company to complete but you have to have more than 1 or 2 dedicated drivers completing the driver survey. Mine reported spending over an hour doing the survey.