Cool new generator ! works on pee jugs LOL

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Person on phone engaged in a long conversation, "Can you hold a minute? I have to go pee in my generator so it doesn't run out of fuel."

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Person on phone engaged in a long conversation, "Can you hold a minute? I have to go pee in my generator so it doesn't run out of fuel."

There should be at least 14,345,765 responses over the word Pee.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Well now we have a use for all the pee jugs at the truck stops ;) yes you heard correctly just pick that pee jug up off the ditch and pour it straight into your generator ;) NOT LMAO

Urine-powered generator unveiled at international exhibition | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

Great concept

If you look closely , that green cylinder is an old R22, refrigerant jug used in charging hvac units and I have used many of those on home condensing units. It is illegal to reuse those containers for anything and if you refill one if it can be done, you risk explosions, but in Africa, there probably are no rules, IMHO>Chlorodifluoromethane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If that jug has old r22 in it and sits in the sun , the pressure can exceed 200 psi , can we say Africa, buyer beware.

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There should be at least 14,345,765 responses over the word Pee.

26042326.jpg