COOL LOAD IN BURBANK

redhotxpress

Seasoned Expediter
Every once in a while you get a interesting load. Monday delivered to the ELLEN show at NBC. so if you happen to watch her show, notice the peach colored hospital chair which thanks to the expediting industry, was delivered 20 minutes before the show was recorded and aired tuesday. (she hurt her back recently) unfortunately, i didn't get to meet ellen degeneres but the stage crew let me go onto the stage and look around. kind of fun and different!!. enough of california now i'm hoping for a load out today. doesn't seem to be much moving out here and there are 2 trucks ahead...anyone know when frt seems to move out here. one truck says they've been here a week. yikes!!!

aquawarrior7

Expert Expediter
That is so cool. We delivered a load of coffee makers to her show a while back. We didnt ask or anything just hoped they would invite us lol. We did get to go visit the staff restroom though. It was defenately interesting being there. Cant remember where we got a load out from though.Sorry

FAMOUS AMOS

Expert Expediter
Hey Girl, I watched her show today and she used those chair you took to her show to play "Musical Chairs" !! Gave the winner a trip to Hawaii !! Too bad you couldn't hang around long enough to play...hahahaa !!! :+