Come Join Our Journey!!!

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
nice job, great set up
you should show some people what you have and sale there product on side
that's what I did when I ran the road, help pay for western star, had 5 sponsor that put down payment on it

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hello there Todd, just went & subbed/liked your first video new friend, link to my youtube channel is in my signature below or simply click here ----> Tim Xpedites as I am your fellow van life compadre! The rest of ya most definitely welcome to stop on over as well, dont be shyyyy!!! Cyall next time!

Reactions: TheOGExpediterGuy

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
you say thank you to people for watching, asking questions etc. but your not replying to their questions, remember its about the interaction, not the VIEW/SUBB COUNT! without the SUBBS you have no channel.

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can only lead ya to it, cant force it. i made a video concerning said issue asking questions from my subbs. maybe im off but i feel in a community/circle such as this it SHOULD be you scratch mine i got yours, but i see too often HERE thats not the case and maybe its so much of a norm seeing it folks think its ok? your in expediting, we have a common interest, your on youtube, we have another common interest, dots connecting yet? subb for subb, likes from mine to yours equals....?? subbs to YOUR channel. means im helping you, in short dont forget who helped you on your way up, end rant, good day.

oh, you never replied to Tim Xpedites on your video as you stated you would? and HE is ME! lol

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got ya lol ;) in my video tomorrow I have answered your questions :) I'm trying to do 3 a week so tune in tomorrow thanks an I will subscribe to your channel