college

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
>Also, in the liberal arts like philosophy and history, it is a Bachelor of Arts degree that is awarded, not Bachelor of Science.

My mistake. I got caught up in the BS thing. Thanks for setting the record straight. so does this mean you are not a degree off? Did you go to school in Minnesota?

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Augsburg College, Minneapolis, MN, BA. Then Dunwoody Industrial Institute (now Dunwoody College), Minneapolis, MN, tech school diploma in auto mechanics. Then Luther Theological Seminary in Saint Paul for one year.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Phil, did you ever read "Zen And The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance"? It was a mixture of mechanics, philosophy and road trip. With your diverse educational background you could write a companion piece "Zen And The Art Of Big Truck Maintenance". You could even throw in some theology.

Zen the wheels fell off!

Moot

Pappy

Expert Expediter
God did not put a dummy in the truck I drive!
I earned a degree in Psychology while driving a truck> Now to complement that, I'm studying Hypnosis! Within another year, I plan to have 28 speacialty certifications in that field. Now, for the icing on the cake, I'm almost 60 years old!
So, I say to you---If it feels good---DO IT!

Pappy :) :)