ChefDennis said ...

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Glad your better. Don't forget to put on your hazmat placards if your gonna keep those shorts with ya!

Biohazard.jpg

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Cargo Max tours are on hold, I have 6 more pairs of shorts and the others are in a plastic (Bio hazard) bag in the dirty clothes bag....just ate some chicken salad so it seems that everything is ok again....and yes Xiggi, keep those shower shoes close!!!:)

Newtothis

Seasoned Expediter
So would this be a bad time to ask for that cheesecake recipe?
Glad your feeling better...

I'll put shower shoes back on my must have list!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
So would this be a bad time to ask for that cheesecake recipe?
Glad your feeling better...

I'll put shower shoes back on my must have list!
e showering in TS showers NOW without "shower shoes"...have you noticed the skin on your feet peeling off in lagre chunks!?!?

LOL, the Cheesecake recipe is a highly guarded secret..and if you ar

Newtothis

Seasoned Expediter
e showering in TS showers NOW without "shower shoes"...have you noticed the skin on your feet peeling off in lagre chunks!?!?

LOL, the Cheesecake recipe is a highly guarded secret..and if you ar

Oh is the shower what's causing this??? OMG! Back in the bag they go!
Even with the "chunks" missing from this post I can see you haven't lost your flair for satire... lol

vanman10x2

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am home in Monroe, MI sick as a dog. I planned to being back on the road last Wednesday but our move to a new house was 2 days longer finishing up things before I leave home, then storm damage to house, then my 5 year old daughter dropped my phone in a my cup of coffee, got replacement in the mail today, and now sick as a dog and hoping to be on the road in the AM. I hope this post makes everyone feel better about their day. :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am home in Monroe, MI sick as a dog. I planned to being back on the road last Wednesday but our move to a new house was 2 days longer finishing up things before I leave home, then storm damage to house, then my 5 year old daughter dropped my phone in a my cup of coffee, got replacement in the mail today, and now sick as a dog and hoping to be on the road in the AM. I hope this post makes everyone feel better about their day. :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

ya notice...them around small kids are getting sick.....LOL

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Vanman..i feel for ya...while i feel a whole lot better today, i was just out in the sun and heat talkin with Cuz...the heat beat me down..sodon't rush it...take as long as you can to recover...me, i am goin to take a nap...

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I hope you feel better Chef. I got sick as a dog once on the road and threw up a few times in a plastic container that I had in my van I was so sick I barely drove myself to a Motel 6, checked in with 2 bottles of Niquil and some soft drinks, and slept for 2 days off and on under a Niquil daze. Getting sick on the road is no fun at all and it is one of the worse things that can happen to an expediter. But on a side note, you can mail your extra pickles and clilimac to my California address for safe keeping! J/k man.