Check out what a deal this sprinter is...

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey ya'll check out what a deal this 2005 Dodge Sprinter is...The Spinter is in awesome shape...Easy convert to Expediting... Dodge Sprinter 2500, $14,900 - Cars.com Sorry the Link is so Long but if your lookin to get into the Business...Wow what a deal on a great Sprinter...If I had the money I'd buy it for sure...:eek:

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
what does kelly blue book say
for 05 that's low mileages
maintance folder to

ds1450

Expert Expediter
Yeah.. what a deal, until the tranny blows out at 100K, the serpentine belt goes and takes along your cooling lines every 20k, your oil change costs $75, and don't forget about the front end that won't stay aligned and the ac that won't work in the summer. Yup, Sprinters are great if you've got a lot of time and money. Sorry... haven't bashed Sprinters in a while and it just caught up with me. Stick with American Iron... Chevy, Ford.. you will be a lot better off.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Where's the deal?

Maybe at $9k

I have near me a 2006 sprinter with 75k on the clock and the idiot wants $26k for the bucket of junk. It was used by everyone who didn't know how to drive it and it is a mechanical mess.

$14k?

2005?

Even with a complete history, you still have to have to go through it and make sure it is in good shape.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
gee Greg..its only the asking price...somewhere between your 9 and 14 would settle it....IF it checked out...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah.. what a deal, until the tranny blows out at 100K, the serpentine belt goes and takes along your cooling lines every 20k, your oil change costs $75, and don't forget about the front end that won't stay aligned and the ac that won't work in the summer. Yup, Sprinters are great if you've got a lot of time and money. Sorry... haven't bashed Sprinters in a while and it just caught up with me. Stick with American Iron... Chevy, Ford.. you will be a lot better off.

Never had a belt go, it's a diesel of they hold a lot of oil that is the cost of the change price regardless if it's American or not. Never had a front end go out of alignment, ac will freeze you out. I guess it is hard to know something when you don't really drive one. :D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
never had any of them problems...527K now....

maybe time to bash poor ex-sprinter owners....lets all give a groan for the hard done by ex sprinter owner....