Catalyst Injection System...Does it work????

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I always believe if any of these things really worked, the engine or car/truck mfg would buy them up in a second to have competitive advantage. Especially in a time when they are fighting and working to reach new fuel economy standards.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I always believe if any of these things really worked, the engine or car/truck mfg would buy them up in a second to have competitive advantage. Especially in a time when they are fighting and working to reach new fuel economy standards.

Sometimes there are reasons that a car manufacturer sets a car up that gives them worse fuel economy. Just take a look at intake systems, exhausts, and allowing automatic transmissions to slip, it is done for sound and comfort.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
True. But now on having to have an overall fleet economy they need stron mpg to compensate for truck and suv sales. They make their best profit on these vehicles.

OldGuy

Active Expediter

There is a VW engine allowed to be sold to mexico and European countries that get over 70mpg. We MAKE the engine here in the states, but due to how the EPA tests an engine it's deemed "less efficient" due to how much raw fuel is found in the exhaust after combustion.

Yes, our EPA turned away an engine that gets over 70mpg. Imagine that.
So I believe there are ways to get up to 100mpg on todays engines, our government just doesn't want us to have them. period.

Yes you should be ****ed, yes you should call your representative and ask for a congressional inquiry as to why this is allowed to happen.

And it will never go anywhere because the companies own our government.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There is a VW engine allowed to be sold to mexico and European countries that get over 70mpg. We MAKE the engine here in the states, but due to how the EPA tests an engine it's deemed "less efficient" due to how much raw fuel is found in the exhaust after combustion.

Yes, our EPA turned away an engine that gets over 70mpg. Imagine that.
So I believe there are ways to get up to 100mpg on todays engines, our government just doesn't want us to have them. period.

Yes you should be ****ed, yes you should call your representative and ask for a congressional inquiry as to why this is allowed to happen.

And it will never go anywhere because the companies own our government.

The difference is we're not talking about some magic potion in a bottle to achieve those numbers, but rather solid engineering to achieve those efficiencies. The other stuff you might as well take off the gas cap and take a leak in your tank, because that's what you're doing with your money.

OldGuy

Active Expediter
The difference is we're not talking about some magic potion in a bottle to achieve those numbers, but rather solid engineering to achieve those efficiencies. The other stuff you might as well take off the gas cap and take a leak in your tank, because that's what you're doing with your money.

Maybe you misunderstand my point?

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Two words... BIG OIL. As long as there is oil to be had, politicians' palms will be greased, as well as the Big 3 fat cats, to NOT have an American car get that good of mileage. It just won't happen... regardless of what they say.

Profuelpres1

Active Expediter
Talked to a guy today from Pro Fuel Saver. Claims he can get me another 5 MPG out of my gas e250 superduty. Cost $399.00 one time for unit and $169.00 every 30k for refills. Money back guarantee if not completly satisfied. Anybody???

Catalyst Injection Systems Fuel Saving Devices by Pro Fuel Saver

Sir,

My name is Casey and I am the president and owner of Pro Fuel Corp. You know, the snake oil for $399. I know that there are a lot of BS products out there, and I know that something has to make Pro Fuel different, or we will just be another snake oil dealership. I'll tell you what. Let's do a test. I believe in my product SO much, that you, and 4 other gentleman of your choosing are going to get my system for FREE. On one condition. Myself, my ASE certified master tech, and my director of marketing can fly out, film the installation, and run a TRUE before and after test. I want nothing in return, except a video testimonial saying that the product is effective, and not snake oil. OUR PRODUCT WORKS. I will put it against any other in the arena. I can't do better than that. If this message finds you, like I said, I'll give you and 4 people of your choosing a FREE system. Any vehicle, any climate, any driver, gas, diesel...doesn't matter. I will prove the numbers. Call 1800lessgas, or email me from the website profuelworks.com. FREE. I'll prove it. Ask for Casey.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Casey, if I take you up on this offer will you reimburse me for the money I shelled out on a pair of cow magnets?

Profuelpres1

Active Expediter
I will fly out and do a free 10,000 mile test on any 6 vehicles in your fleet with the Pro Fuel Catalyst system. I'll insure the vehicles, do a comprehensive dyno test before, and after. The numbers won't lie. You have nothing to lose. We are the only company that has the technologies in place to truly increase fleet fuel economy by up to 20%. I'll show you for free. Casey Talley 512 944 5995. Call me. Ill show you the numbers.

Profuelpres1

Active Expediter
How much did you pay for the magnets? Lol...look, I have nothing bad to say about any other company selling something that saves fuel. There are a ton of them, and I have the global exclusive to the only technologies in the fuel saving arena that work. Its not a fuel additive, magnets, a chip, hydrogen, propane, water, or anything like that. I'll test any fleet for free right in front of their face, on their vehicles. I stand by my product.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It would seem to me that if you indeed had such a revolutionary product, that you wouldn't need to make these offers. Try consumer reports or an independent lab.