Carrier Forums

ihamner

Expert Expediter
Okay, *shaking head side to side* I get the dumb blond award today! Did everyone but me know we now have Carrier Forums on this site? This is so great!! How many times have you wanted to address fellow carrier drivers with a common issue but hated to post a general comment when it only affects YOUR company? Well now we can!! Thanks EO for helping us get in touch with each other in yet another way!

WAY TO GO EO!!!!!

Critter Truckin

Expert Expediter
With all that being said... where n the wide wide world of sports is the Express-1 forum? I know that the folks that drive for P2 and FECC outnumber us, but good grief... why not us?

vipra

Expert Expediter
The Carrier forums are a great idea, and I agree with Critter-- Express-1 has over 300 drivers which should be enough for it to have its own forum.

Critter Truckin

Expert Expediter
Yeah TOAST!!!

Breakfast being the most important meal of the day and all should at least get us something. My PM box is going to fill up too fast because of not having our own forum.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
We are going to be adding Express-1, Bolt Express and Landstar in "phase 2" of these new forums. We wanted to see how well they would be received by the EO members first - before rolling out more.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
And thats because they are second tier carriers:D:eek::rolleyes:

Just kidding don't start

I said I was kidding!!!!

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
We are going to be adding Express-1, Bolt Express and Landstar in "phase 2" of these new forums. We wanted to see how well they would be received by the EO members first - before rolling out more.

How about a forum for us independents? There are a lot of issues that small companies face that would be useful to others who want to run under their own authority, but probably don't belong on the general forum. There are a few of us on here already, and I can name a few who are going on their own in the next 60 days or so.