Cargo Vans?

freightjosh

Rookie Expediter
I was wondering if I could get everyone's take on Cargo Vans. I am thinking about becoming an Owner Operator. I have drove straight truck OTR for the last 6 months. Truck Owner was kinda sketchy and fly by night. Any advice or Tips or anything would be a great help.
Thanks,

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was wondering if I could get everyone's take on Cargo Vans. I am thinking about becoming an Owner Operator. I have drove straight truck OTR for the last 6 months. Truck Owner was kinda sketchy and fly by night. Any advice or Tips or anything would be a great help.
Thanks,

Stay in the big truck. Do, however, change owners or buy your own through Expediter Services or another reputable, similar company.

There's a zillion vans out there, that's why we earn beans :rolleyes:

noneya

Active Expediter
Stay in the big truck. Do, however, change owners or buy your own through Expediter Services or another reputable, similar company.

Good advice, heed it!

SENT FROM YO MAMA'S HOUSE!

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter

I normally make more in in one week doing this than 2 weeks at my old customer service job. But I also realize decent for me bad for you and stuff like that.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
if you go the cargo van route, stick to cash. if i started out in a cargo van when i was young, i could retire with a million dollars in the bank, but most people would not want to make the sacrifices that it would require.

eb

paullud

Veteran Expediter
if you go the cargo van route, stick to cash. if i started out in a cargo van when i was young, i could retire with a million dollars in the bank, but most people would not want to make the sacrifices that it would require.

eb

It comes down to sacrificing your life style now for a better life style later. Once I get things going with my truck we are selling everything including the house and vehicles. Getting rid of the toys and bills even for a few months can get us pretty far ahead of most.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app