Cargo van

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
where and how can I get my first cargo van with my poor credit score
With a poor credit score you might want to consider driving for an owner before getting your own van. The asking of such a question tells me you don't know anything about the expediting business. It's not just have van, make money..

Reactions: cony103

cony103

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
With a poor credit score you might want to consider driving for an owner before getting your own van. The asking of such a question tells me you don't know anything about the expediting business. It's not just have van, make money..
would you mind elaborate that for me , that what the forum is for right ?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
would you mind elaborate that for me , that what the forum is for right ?
You asked a question... I gave an answer.
My recommendation is to drive for an owner, learn the business using his equipment. That way you don't have to worry about credit scores. After 3 - 4 years, when you have straightened out your credit issues, then look for a van.

cony103

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
You asked a question... I gave an answer.
My recommendation is to drive for an owner, learn the business using his equipment. That way you don't have to worry about credit scores. After 3 - 4 years, when you have straightened out your credit issues, then look for a van.
lol

Bunyon 66

New Recruit
Researching
Check out "Stick with us Delivery", this guy seems to know what's going on pretty good.

You can get a lot of free info from him plus he has a course on cargo van business, he also has ways to improve credit quickly, may want to check him out.