Bob Club Membership

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Want to be a member of a formative or informative group? Free membership for the time being but I can see a big demand and lots of $ to made if you do not sign up soon..

Must be a member of EO, be POSITIVE, and willing to not be a know it all, cause after all its the Bob Club.

Must be willing to learn from others mistakes like forgetting to put 911 in ones tanks when its -21F and than realizing when the APU starts GASPING at 3AM CST. You know just those fun and enjoyable moments in Expediting.

So wana be a member sign up below.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Me too - I want to learn the right way to polish chrome, and I know Bob knows! Besides, learning from other folks' mistakes is my favorite way to do it.:D

GoGrammaGo

Seasoned Expediter
Ok....but only if I can be on the 'mistakes committee'. That ought to keep everyone else busy:D

Last edited:

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Do the Bob Club locations have truck friendly parking lots? I promise not to leave pee bottles laying around.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Me too, me too! Can I join? I have already sent you a check for $89.25 to cover the cost of a background check, fingerprints and photo ID. How much for the de-coder ring?

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
De-Coder ring is included with membership and how Bob will always communicate his wishes to you!

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Wonder how many of us remember the "Gold Star Club" from the Roberts Express days.

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
What's this BOB thing?

Best of Breed
Beast of Burden
Baby on Board
Battery Operated Boyfriend
Bomb on Board
Bend Over Buddy
Babe on Board
Bunch of BS
Business Owner Burnout

Sign me up!

GoGrammaGo

Seasoned Expediter
What's this BOB thing?

Best of Breed
Beast of Burden
Baby on Board
Bomb on Board
Bend Over Buddy
Babe on Board
Bunch of BS
Business Owner Burnout

Sign me up!

BIG OLD BOTTOM!!...That seems to be one of the 'perks' of the business and not covered at orientation. :mad:

Critter Truckin

Expert Expediter
BIG OLD BOTTOM!!...That seems to be one of the 'perks' of the business and not covered at orientation. :mad:

Sign me up... when's the first meeting? Let me know and I'll have Laura bring her newly acquired "table" for drinks (read above). LOVE YOU HONEY!!!

Last edited:

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
What's this BOB thing?

Best of Breed
Beast of Burden
Baby on Board
Bomb on Board
Bend Over Buddy
Babe on Board
Bunch of BS