Blue Beacon - Cargo Vans?

vanman10x2

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Has anyone taken their cargo van to a Blue Beacon truck wash for a quick wash on the road. If so, what do they normally charge.

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EO Forums mobile app

rymilburn

Active Expediter
I took my sprinter... I believe the total came out to $17 bucks. Don't quote me on that. They did a really good job

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I go fairly often in a sprinter. They used to charge us the same as a cargo van. Now they have a sprinter catagory , with rainx the liquid wax they use it comes to 26.50 I think it adds 4 dollars a regular van is less.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

vanman10x2

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Close enough for me. Sounds like a good plan for me, my van is filthy!!! Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EO Forums mobile app

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
After spending $14 washing my van myself at regular car on the road imma go this route just for the sheer convenience of it

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Last week I took my Sprinter to a blue beacon in Alabama. No rainx, just regular cheapest option. $14

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The price varies from a low of $14 to a high of $28, just depends on where you are and whether you get the RainX. I like the fact that usually it doesn't take them much longer to wash the van than it does for me to pay for it.

I go to Blue Beacon a lot, they're more ubiquitous, but prefer Eagle Truck Wash, as they use long handled brushes to clean the van. Iowa 80 truck washes usually do the same. I also like the truck wash across the street from the J in Knoxville, and the one just down the road from the J in Davenport.

And, of course, there's Turtles Truck Wash in Oak Grove, KY next to the Pilot.
But I've never actually been there. :D

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The price varies from a low of $14 to a high of $28, just depends on where you are and whether you get the RainX. I like the fact that usually it doesn't take them much longer to wash the van than it does for me to pay for it.

I go to Blue Beacon a lot, they're more ubiquitous, but prefer Eagle Truck Wash, as they use long handled brushes to clean the van. Iowa 80 truck washes usually do the same. I also like the truck wash across the street from the J in Knoxville, and the one just down the road from the J in Davenport.

And, of course, there's Turtles Truck Wash in Oak Grove, KY next to the Pilot.
But I've never actually been there. :D

Turtles is great you would approve. Basically a hand wash and hand dry. They have even hand washed my roof. Usually about twenty bucks with liquid wax.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123