Better Than WD-40

rode2rouen

Expert Expediter
Some of you may have already used Dupont Teflon Multi-Use lube, but if you haven't, it's
GREAT stuff. I use the spray for everything from the hinges and rollers on my box door to lubing the chains on my motorcycles. It dries quickly so it doesn't pick up dirt.

Lowe's stores and some ACE Hardware stores carry it. NOT at Home Depot.

Rex

Attachments

• dupontlube.jpg
    dupontlube.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 17

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
WD-40 will never touch my truck. It's Dupont Teflon, or Dupont White Lithium Grease with Teflon for most things.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I don't use a a lot of it. A squirt here, a squirt there.

It's not like I'm spraying 3M spray glue or anything. :D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't use WD-40 on my truck either. It is not a lubricant. It is a water displacement product, hence the WD!!!! It does not go ANTWHERE near my guns, fishing reels etc. It can get VERY sticky when it dries. It will gum up almost anything with fine moving parts
Layoutshooter

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
You've never heard of PB Blaster? It comes in an aerosol can like WD 40. That CLP we used on our weapons in the Marine Corps was good stuff, but man would it stain a t-shirt.

firejunky44

Seasoned Expediter
yes I have used the PB max. good stuff when it comes to rusty bolts and stuff. It will eat out the bottom of a stirofoam cup in seconds. Not to sure about the lub. part of it never used it for that purpose.