Be Very Careful!! About

60MPH

Expert Expediter
WHAT!!! What do we need to be careful of. I missed the post, was it important. Hope not, could not of been a drive by because Broker has posted a few times here. What Did I miss??

I would also like to warn independents on here that Nation's Express Credit score is 19 and I can not get a factoring company to touch them. I do not haul freight for anyone that has a score below 85 without factoring it. So you have been warned. Have a nice day!!!:rolleyes:

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
No, nothing important. A personal issue between two members.

19? Whoa! So who are you hauling for these days?

60MPH

Expert Expediter
Been Independent for awhile now so you could say that I haul for just about every expedite carrier and most brokers and OTR Carriers. Much more rewarding working for all the carriers, not having to rely on just one to get me freight.:D

Last edited:

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
He's gone independent. I enticed him to the dark side, which explains the avatar I guess. That bit about Nations is true. I had my factoring company check them out because of things I have heard, not wanting to just go believing rumors and what not, and I was told the 19 credit score as well, and also more than one non payment complaint filed. That's what a couple different factoring companies have told me.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
They are on the "Do not haul" list at that Cat. Same problem.

rodeehos

Seasoned Expediter
i posted a reply on another thread about how slow Nations Express is paying. my oldest invoice is dated from mid-October of last year. that's almost 6 months. i spoke to the pres. of the co. the other day, and he basically was try to avoid me by saying that he was late for a meeting. he also said that they cut me a check for everything that they owed for the month of October.:confused: what??? what about all the invoices from Nov., Dec., Jan., Feb., and now March. he said that they hoped to have me caught up around the third week of April. yea, right! my factoring co cut them off about 2 months ago and hit my reserves for everything that Nations owes them. i personally will not run any load for them for the time being. when one of there dispatchers asked me the other day when i called in looking for the pres., why i haven't bid on anything lately, i simply asked him could he get paid on the work that he doing this week in about 6 or 7 months. well, you know what answer i got. there payables dept. says that there customers (auto) are paying them 4-6 months late. i told them that it's aweful funny that they are the only broker that i deal with that is having this pay issue. everyone else that i deal with pays under 60 days. like the title says, be very careful about doing business with Nations. if you have plenty of money in the bank and don't care about when you will get paid, if ever, then bid on the loads, there dispatchers are nice people.:)

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
I second that about the dispatchers there. I have always spoken with the most polite people there in the past, but I like getting paid for what I haul too, so just being nice isn't quite good enough at the moment.

miker

Seasoned Expediter
I agree with all of these post's , my question is. Isn't Nations Express a paid sponsor of EO? I say this just because they advertise on here. If so, even though these post are true, isn't that why other post's have been removed?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I agree with all of these post's , my question is. Isn't Nations Express a paid sponsor of EO? I say this just because they advertise on here. If so, even though these post are true, isn't that why other post's have been removed?

No Code of Conduct violation is the simple answer. But I may remove your post just to mess with you. Click...POOF...Gone.

Just kidding. :p

Drive safe.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
No Code of Conduct violation is the simple answer. But I may remove your post just to mess with you. Click...POOF...Gone.

Just kidding. :p

Drive safe.

Yea, but really you can do it because its your site. If the people want to pay a memebership fee each month to see the posts that get removed from the public forum. It would help pay for the cost of EO, lets see how many will sign up.

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
Yea, but really you can do it because its your site. If the people want to pay a memebership fee each month to see the posts that get removed from the public forum. It would help pay for the cost of EO, lets see how many will sign up.

Good idea it could be titled "EO GONE WILD" the last person who used a similar title and sold his wares became a multi millionare...I'm in.