Band Playing at the Expedite Expo...Check Em Out They're Great

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have heard of Underwood, not the other dude. "Good" is a matter of taste. It takes the test of time to determine whether they have "popular" talent or a talent that can span decades. Get back to me on some of them in say, 40 or 50 years, and then we can talk! :cool: Fads change.

Appears we are not to comment when a link is posted...:(

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Only twice pal.... And 2 nd Time I was responding to someone else's Comment 20 times Scott really there's only 26 posts in the whole thread doh

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Appears we are not to comment when a link is posted...:(

OK Ken take a pill and relax you stated your view and he responded to it. I believe that is fair he likes the group and stood up for them.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
OK Ken take a pill and relax you stated your view and he responded to it. I believe that is fair he likes the group and stood up for them.

How about telling everyone else to take a chill pill I only stated my my opinion on them and I'm having to defend my position because everyone keeps Commenting

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How about telling everyone else to take a chill pill I only stated my my opinion on them and I'm having to defend my position because everyone keeps Commenting

I already took mine. What is there to defend you stated your impression of the band. You comment they comment you comment they comment. Hey sounds like a forum.

DragonLadyTN

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
This is one Tennessee gal that is looking forward to some country music, seeing old friends and having a great time at the Expo. It's always a good time in Wilmington!!! Crazy, but Good Fun! Can't wait!

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Speaking as someone who comes from the music biz ,as in I provide sound and lights for shows I for one am glad there is a real band being given a chance to play !!! My kudos for having a live band an not a **** Dj that has contributed to the failure of my industry as a whole
( it's why I'm doing expedite right now) and I look forward to forming my own opinion thank you!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Everyone has had their say - including me, now let's all just enjoy this...lol!

Bet if you announced that this guy is performing, OVM would find he actually likes the band after all, lol. ;)
As for me, I like anything except marching bands & rap, long as it's live music. Even when it's pretty bad, live music is still pretty good!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bet if you announced that this guy is performing, OVM would find he actually likes the band after all, lol. ;)
As for me, I like anything except marching bands & rap, long as it's live music. Even when it's pretty bad, live music is still pretty good!

Really?....listened to some pretty bad bar bands in my time....beer by beer they got better!...some got recording contracts and sold CD's out in the parking lot....

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Neither do I.....so there right back at ya....LOL

Well, I think American Canadian bacon is better than Canadian Canadian bacon. And I don't like gravy on my fries! And I think poutine stinks!

And what I REALLY dislike is the Canadian radio stations are forced to play Canadian performers... and you can tell the songs every time, because they suck!

So THERE! :p