Back Off!

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I saw this on the back doors of a Nestles trailer:

A picture of a Baby Ruth candy bar broken open exposing its ingredients. The caption read: If you can smell the fresh roasted peanuts and chewy caramel you are following too close.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
They have two other signs also I will try to remember to post when I see them. Great Ad Dept: gets your attention with a smile.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That was the first one I have seen. I will keep my eyes open for more. I passed by the Nestles distribution center in DeKalb, Ill. yesterday. I should have cruised through the lot reading trailer doors.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Baby Ruth is one of my favorite candy bars. But, trying to pick one favorite candy bar is like trying to pick one favorite rock song.:+ ;)

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Remember the song "A Rose and a Baby Ruth"?

It was by George Hamilton IV back in the Fifties. Shortly after the record became a hit,George was hit by a "Cease and Desist" order by the Baby Ruth lawyers.

When they noticed a dramatic increase in sales,they quickly dropped the action. Instead they sent a Flatbed loaded with a 2 Ton Baby Ruth in appreciation. George promptly donated it to a children's home.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
The big trucks that proclaim "We're delivering someone's baby" always make me smile - it's a BMW inside.

Bugsy Siegel

Seasoned Expediter
> The big trucks that proclaim "We're delivering someone's
>baby" always make me smile - it's a BMW inside.

Mmmmmm.... Beeeemeerrrr....

I want one.