Back Into Expediting!

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
First a little about me. My name is Bill and I'm 56 years old. I was doing expediting back in 1998-2000 but got out of the business to try working in a motorcycle shop. The shop is now closed and here I am, back in expediting. Before the early years in expediting I drove T/T for a local company for better then 15 years, got tired of the set hours, fighting for vacations and time off, dealing with bosses, so I just quit and bought an old CV. Now 11 years later, I am again driving around in a CV since August 2011. I found out about this site from an "Expedite Now" magazine that I found in a truck stop a few month ago. I have been lurking for a couple of months now. I must say, I have learned an unbelivable amount from just watching! Felt it was about time to come on board and start asking plenty of stupid questions. I did register for the Expo in late July, that should be a great opportunity to meet some of you and see how you have your cargo vans equiped for comfort. Looking forward to being harrassed while receiving answers to many of the questions that I will be posting. Thanks for being here for us new drivers and looking forward to a long future in expediting this time.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Felt it was about time to come on board and start asking plenty of stupid questions.

This is the place. :rolleyes:

Ask away!
stupid-questions.jpg

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I found out about this site from an "Expedite Now" magazine that I found in a truck stop a few month ago.
Where exactly in the truck stop did you find this copy of Expedite Now? Ah, never mind. I really don't want to know. Welcome back to the wonderful world of expediting!