Baby butchers admitting prenatal infantacide kills a baby

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Depends on which men they are. What if that man is the FATHER in question. How come he would have no say over life of his offspring?
Uhm, "which men THEY are" and "THAT man is THE father" are two very different contexts. One is plural and general, the other is singular and specific. One man having a say about his offspring is very, very different from a group of men wanting to have a say about offspring they have absolutely nothing to do with.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Uhm, "which men THEY are" and "THAT man is THE father" are two very different contexts. One is plural and general, the other is singular and specific. One man having a say about his offspring is very, very different from a group of men wanting to have a say about offspring they have absolutely nothing to do with.

What about the father's of minor girls? Have their parental rights been taken from them by the courts?

What about the father of an soon to be baby? Any rights? Don't think so.

There are also just as many women who are pro-life as men. What about a group of women saying what these men are saying?

It is not as simple as snip snip.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's not what I meant .... I was pointing at old farts like you. Leo and monger

Don't put words in my mouth bubba! While I am opposed to abortion I have always said that it is NOT a federal issue, but a state issue, and the People of that state can decide.

I am off to sleep. You can be a pain tomorrow. Been up for 22 hours, VERY tired.

Go pet a cow. :p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Old farts need their sleep....

when the good Lord lets men bear the babies they can have even more say.....

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm not making decisions for women, I'm speaking on behalf of innocents who are unable to speak for themselves and subject to murder before they achieve that ability.

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
Total hypocrisy from a total moron but that's to be expected from leftist idiots like Ms. Elder.

Oh, I don't know about that. Full scholarship at 15 years of age and 3 college degrees compared to truck driving school makes it questionable who should be calling whom a moron and an idiot.
What exactly are your credentials in this debate? Please don't say life experience.
:rolleyes:

Elders was born in poor, rural Arkansas. She and her seven siblings worked in cotton fields with their sharecropper parents. When she was 15, Elders won a scholarship to Philander Smith College, an all-black school in Little Rock. She earned a bachelor's degree in 1952 and entered the army, where she studied physical therapy. She enrolled in the University of Arkansas Medical School (UAMS) and received a M.D. in 1960, one of three minority students to do so. She married Oliver Elders that year. She served as chief pediatric resident at the University of Arkansas Medical Center. She continued her education, receiving an M.S. in biochemistry from UAMS in 1967. Elders became an expert in pediatric diabetes and accepted a post on the UAMS faculty in 1971.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm not making decisions for women, I'm speaking on behalf of innocents who are unable to speak for themselves and subject to murder before they achieve that ability.
Sure would be nice to see the same passion for the thousands of children killed every week in our cities.:mad:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
One degree worth of liberal academicians and eggheads was sufficient, thank you. Along with that I do of course have life experiences or at least partial life experiences as I don't believe I've finished yet.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
63411_10151377948896275_85042663_n.jpg

No, Ms Elders... that's CHIRLINS. You've said so yourself.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Oh, I don't know about that. Full scholarship at 15 years of age and 3 college degrees compared to truck driving school makes it questionable who should be calling whom a moron and an idiot.
What exactly are your credentials in this debate? Please don't say life experience.
:rolleyes:
Uh, oh. That's a setup for an ad hominem logical fallacy waiting to happen. Somebody with three degrees should know that. <snort>

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
What about the father's of minor girls? Have their parental rights been taken from them by the courts?
By the courts and Child Protective Services, which is legalized busy-bodying, yes.

What about the father of an soon to be baby? Any rights? Don't think so.
Of course he has rights. Significant rights, in fact.

There are also just as many women who are pro-life as men. What about a group of women saying what these men are saying?
The same thing applies - they should mind their own business, unless they're the one who is pregnant, or the one who got her pregnant. The term "pro-life" should not be synonymous with "pro you'll do as I say."

It is not as simple as snip snip.
It never is.

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter

Some members may benefit from brushing up on their reading skills. OVM was speaking OF 'all you guys in here', not FOR 'all you guys in here'

Tennesseahawk
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by OntarioVanMan
Am speaking of all you guys in here....
We have 545 people, hellbent on making decisions for us. People in here don't have that power.
layoutshooter
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by OntarioVanMan
No, you don't speak for all us guys in here. You may THINK you do, but you don't.
OntarioVanMan
OntarioVanMan
What is really hypocritical is a bunch of men trying to make decisions for women...