B-Line Expert Delivery

zanico

Expert Expediter
Does anyone know anything about B-Line Delivery? They are fairly new. They have offices in Dayton and Cincinnati. Has anyone worked for them? Thanks!

csands007

Seasoned Expediter
Yes, owner is Billie Back, The dispatcher is Tommy, Both seem to be square shooters, but what are you driving? That is what Need to know you can email me I presently am leased to for them.
Chuck

kwexpress

Veteran Expediter
KW Express
o/o till i die

this is all I know today they was welcomed to gps411

Company Profile

B-Line Expert Delivery Inc.

Carrier – YES

Broker – YES

3PL- NO

LOGISTICS PROVIDER -NO

Sprinter Vans – 0

Cargo Vans- 24

Small Straights – 5

Large Straights - 10

Reefers – 0

Flatbeds -1

Tractor Trailers - 10

Satellite Tracked – YES

Warehousing - YES

Trucks can cross the Canadian/US Border – YES

Can haul hazardous material – NO

NLM Carrier – NO

and he can be reached at 937-236-6017 or email him at [email protected].

kwexpress

Veteran Expediter
KW Express
o/o till i die

he has had a total of 11 scale house inspections of drivers and only 1 was put out of service

howerever out of 8 vehicle inspections 3 was put out of service.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now KW Thats Research!!

Owner/Operator since 1979
Expediter since 1997
B Unit Semi Retired
Somedays are Diamonds and Somedays are Stones
Home is Wherever you Park.
The Price of Freedom is Written on the Wall.

zanico

Expert Expediter
Thank you for the info. I'm just a "wannabe" from the Dayton area. Not driving yet, just researching.

kwexpress

Veteran Expediter
KW Express
o/o till i die

50 trucks may not be a bad deal. enough to provide good service but
not so large that they wont know you.

does anyone have any info on the rates?

I guess he went from about 8 trucks to 50 in the last 8 months or so.
must be something there.

csands007

Seasoned Expediter
KW where you get your info, you are wrong on lot of it, he has not big Truck and trailers, What he has is just has high dock staight trucks plus some leased vans One flat bed truck, does pretty good business even though he only specialize in Dayton/Cinn area. I would say around 6/7 high dock drivers around 18/20 vans/pick ups/mini vans
Chuck

kwexpress

Veteran Expediter
KW Express
o/o till i die

the guy just joined gps411 that info as far as the number of trucks
came from an email that is sent out to other subscribers to welcome a company and make other expedite carriers aware so they can update the sharing rules if they want to share info with b-line.

I notice that they also have broker authority maybe when b-line filled out the paperwork they may have included a few of those trucks I dont know like I said it was just an e-mail I got.

other part of the post on the inspections was what I got off of
www.safersys.org
I did a search under carrier snapshot that told me the date of his last mcs-150 filing 10/2006
at that time his mcs-150 was updated to show 7 power units owned or leased to him.

I am sorry if the info was incorrect on the exact number of trucks
is incorrect.

if you would like more info on gps here is there info
GPSNet Technologies, Inc.
3290 Jefferson Blvd. Suite 202
Windsor, Ontario N8T 2W8
Phone: (519)972-1272
Fax: (519)972-1549

there web site is www.gps411.net
you do have to be a member to log on but to the right hand side you can click on the different links to learn more about them.

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Yesterday, I saw a Bee-Line Express mini-van, northbound on US-61 in Missouri. The Bumble Bee logo caught my eye, as did the Quincy, Il location on the door.

silverdollar

Expert Expediter
Back brothers have been fooling around with trucks of one kind or another for the last forty years,I don`t know all of them but the family lived in the N Dayton area. I remember that in the 70s and 80s they ran some dump trucks and tractor trailers.

tec1959

Expert Expediter
Chuck hi I remember In the late 80's or early 90's I use to see alot of semi's and straight trucks with the name of Bee Line Express.I would see them everywhere up and down the east coast say like from Va to Ct and Ma,Just wondering If they are the same company??? They maybe out of business now I'm not sure Its been awhile since I've saw one of their trucks heck years maybe...

csands007

Seasoned Expediter
One is Bee line Express, believe their HQ is in Louisville. KY, other is B-Line expert Delivery it in Dayton, office in Cincinnati is closed
Chuck