Authority

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This wasn’t something I was announcing but we’ve hit some speed bumps and can’t seem to find the proper answers! I’ve lined up some customers in our vicinity and have been TRYING to get setup under our own authority. However all the lawyers and different organizations don’t seem to understand we are not only under IFTA weight we are also under 10k and aren’t really sure what applies to us. I know several folks on here know the ropes and I’ve been around for a long time but only with one big carrier or another. If anyone on here can’t help me get some answers or point me in the direction I’d appreciate it very much. I’m 99% we are overthinking the scenario !

Thanks much!
Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ntimevan

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This wasn’t something I was announcing but we’ve hit some speed bumps and can’t seem to find the proper answers! I’ve lined up some customers in our vicinity and have been TRYING to get setup under our own authority. However all the lawyers and different organizations don’t seem to understand we are not only under IFTA weight we are also under 10k and aren’t really sure what applies to us. I know several folks on here know the ropes and I’ve been around for a long time but only with one big carrier or another. If anyone on here can’t help me get some answers or point me in the direction I’d appreciate it very much. I’m 99% we are overthinking the scenario !

Thanks much!
Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best advice I can give is..... Look up John Mueller that dude knows it all when it comes to this. He has a new website transportation station or something like that. Good Luck!

Sent from Deep in the backwater swamp