August. Where you at,

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Dang Prostates!!!
I can't imagine losing sleep nightly like that! Not fun for you Men!
I neeeeed that uninterrupted, deep, restorative REM Sleep!
I would love it also.

gotta-pee-smiley.gif

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's strange when I sleep in the van I have to every 2 hours, at home maybe once a night, if at all
That is strange. The thing I notice and enjoy the most when I get home is the Silence. The quiet. I LOVE it, appreciate it!
Then I turn on the Noise Box!
I know I sleep better at home on a larger bed, regular mattress.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
[QUOTE="xmudman, post: 749507, member:

At J in Perrysburg, Oh. See me if you need a shower; I have a lot of 'em.[/QUOTE]

Do you install them too lol?

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
That old mans pissing disease as a family member of mine calls it or OMD for short makes getting old sound awful.

Also went to take my CDL permit test today because according to my local dmv's website and their phone number written CDL test were given 8-11. Get there at 9:45 and got a very rude woman tell me I was wrong and they don't give the tests on Thursday at all. So I get to go back tomorrow and take it at noon in a different county because next week the testing person is on vacation. I know why everyone hates the dmv

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
That old mans pissing disease as a family member of mine calls it or OMD for short makes getting old sound awful.

Also went to take my CDL permit test today because according to my local dmv's website and their phone number written CDL test were given 8-11. Get there at 9:45 and got a very rude woman tell me I was wrong and they don't give the tests on Thursday at all. So I get to go back tomorrow and take it at noon in a different county because next week the testing person is on vacation. I know why everyone hates the dmv
don't get old....its a fatal mistake you make once....LOL

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

At my school we had group outings to the local dmv. They liked us to do everything together :rolleyes:

...side note, I think this would make an interesting thread for you to make to follow your adventure, without missing a post. At least I find it interesting haha, Just a thought :)

Reactions: vandriver2