August locations with minimal blah, blah, blah and yada, yada, yada

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Lansing, MI Flying J. Pick up in Battle Creek and take load to East Liberty, Ohio in the morning. Sitting here playing Angry Birds Space on my phone.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Exercising thumb in Hammond ,In. Wish I had one of those DEER hunting games to hook up to TV in van .. Would really help pass the time I bet ...:D

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

usaf6186

Veteran Expediter
What to do in Toronto ?
i will be taking a restart in Toronto this weekend.
no Internet , wifi broken, expensive cellphone ...
i have a secured place to drop the trailer, and can BobTail out.

Go up the CN tower, great view. Check out Yonge St. and Enton Center. Jerry Lee

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
Setting at the white castle in highland Indiana.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

Last edited:

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Cranberry Twp. PA (Pittsburgh) at the Penn Diesel garage. Reefer decided to leak fuel at one of the injectors. Fun. No parts till the morning.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At the Petro in Oak Grove, MO. Truck is fixed, new power steering pump in and a brand new DOT. Ready to rock!

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Delivered in Denver Saturday morning and made empty move home to St Louis put Sprinter in shop for black smoke exhaust and some power problems. Shop said it was bad hose intercooler $325 for hose , labor and hooking their computer to the Sprinter waiting for load now

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still sitting in Elmira NY, still at Walmart and still the same FedEx CC straight truck right next to me.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Never saw such a segregated Walmart. All the trucks on east side and all the RV's parked far away on west side. Funny thing too, posted no T/T overnight parking, but then they have a whole row of special really deep parking spots for them! Wonder if I should move to the RV side, maybe someone will at least talk to me over there.