Attn all carriers!! Pay to meet with me!!

JOHNCLARK

Expert Expediter
Thought you all would find this interesting. I received a phone call this past week in regards to meeting the sales people and owner of a very large 3PL.

There pitch was to meet the sales persons and owners of the company on a specific date, and a specific venue with other carriers in a sponsored type event.

For "x" amount of dollars depending on the amount, I could meet certain people. So let's say for example:

$1, I would get to put up a logo in the arena and take a chance on someone taking the time to speak with me.

$2, I'm gauranteed a sign,and to meet a salesperson.

$3, I'm gaurantedd a sign,meet a salesperson and possibly the vice president.

$4, I'm gauranteed a sign,meet a sales person,meet the vice president and have a 20x10 booth.

$5 I'm gauranteed all this and a 5 minute meeting with the President of the 3PL.

So, from what I understand, I'm gonna pay ALOT of money to attend a huge event of carriers to meet the 3PL's staff and the purpose of this event is to get the sales team "motivated" to do there job.??!!

WOW, Can I do this?? Anyone that wants to meet with me and get me motivated please send a check to J D Clark Logistics!! And for enough money I will let you set up a tent in front of my office!! And for additional $$ I will bring you out a coffee!!:DLMAO

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I thought that setting up a tent in your office caused bad luck, or a rain storm or something like that. :confused: Maybe that can be held off by having a black cat under your ladder?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Selling access to VIPs is a longstanding tradition for both political parties. Slimy, but very successful - for them.

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
John,
As we all know "TIME IS MONEY".
I am going to save you a lot of money.
Send me $1000 and I wont even meet
with you or ask you to show up somewhere.
Think of all that time I am going to SAVE ......YOU.:D

JOHNCLARK

Expert Expediter
John,
As we all know "TIME IS MONEY".
I am going to save you a lot of money.
Send me $1000 and I wont even meet
with you or ask you to show up somewhere.
Think of all that time I am going to SAVE ......YOU.:D

Send me a $100 and I will give you my answer:D