At Shipper

stonewolf

Seasoned Expediter
Get to a shipper with a tight pick up schedual and all of a sudden quility rejects a whole skid lol ... Gota love it lol

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Get to a shipper with a tight pick up schedual and all of a sudden quility rejects a whole skid lol ... Gota love it lol

I'm sure your company will charge them for Vehicle order not used charge and you should get a percentage of that.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Were you reading my fb Stonewolf....we are sitting here and getting the no body knows nothing about a load leaving routine! :p
Where you been anyway?
)0( Nasmaste )0(

Monty

Expert Expediter
That's why they call it expediting ...... errors in production, etc, is what keeps the wheels running.

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
That's why they call it expediting ...... errors in production, etc, is what keeps the wheels running.

Sometimes it can be in your favor. A few of months ago we accepted a load Picking up in the South East Coast of Georgia going to Minneapolis (-7f) for 1.60 all miles because dispatch did a good job convincing me to "help them out on this one." When we loaded up the shipment, I read the label on one of the totes and in bold print it stated "KEEP FROM FREEZING." When I informed dispatch, the load became a temperature controlled shipment and the pay went from 1.60 all miles to 2.90 all miles. Gota love expediting.

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Well 24hrs later were still waiting on the same load, good part is they pay the layover, still not excited about laredo :(

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Finally loaded...now on our way to Laredo. I'm not excited about Laredo either but that's the biz!
Though Spongebox may hate it even more bc he'll be dealing with me cranky! Lol! ;)

)0( Nasmaste )0(

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Well 24hrs later were still waiting on the same load, good part is they pay the layover, still not excited about laredo :(

Hopefully Laredo works for you. I think there have been a good many loads posted out of there this week so far.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
We just left on Saturday got right out...and dispatch was teasing us bc today apparently there are some good loads leaving Laredo today...so hopefully tomorrow is still hopping!

)0( Nasmaste )0(

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Well laredo was about six hours, San Antonio to Detroit ... good week

stonewolf

Seasoned Expediter
Lol yeah its part of the job but the big thing that made it specile was it was ready now and got there said it was ready brought it to the truck and noticed none of the parts were marked lol didnt bother my just thought it was over the line lol ... And no i havent been stalkin your fb but i lost both your numbers lol

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Lol yeah its part of the job but the big thing that made it specile was it was ready now and got there said it was ready brought it to the truck and noticed none of the parts were marked lol didnt bother my just thought it was over the line lol ... And no i havent been stalkin your fb but i lost both your numbers lol

Lost or misplaced? How's things going BTW

stonewolf

Seasoned Expediter
Doin good runnin a ton of shortys and its doin the trick lol