Arrow truckers

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Got a truck going to the north west corner of NM 400 miles from that spot. They drop off tomorrow,hopethey get offered a loadto Mi.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
HEY, anyone remember Conway Now, They did the same thing

Yeah, I remember Con-Way Now, I was with them for 8½ years. I also remember being told the expedite unit was sold to Panther and if I wanted to sign a lease with Panther I would receive $1000.

What I don't remember is them having driver employees, company equipment, other than trailers or being unable to meet financial obligations. Must be my selective memory.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
While the Arrow situation is far from settled an industry bright spot developed as individuals and carriers rose to help stranded Arrow drivers get home. While Panther Expedited Services is not the carrier Diane and I contract with, it pleased me to no end to see Panther rise to the cause.

Panther's response was immediate and meaningful. Insurance and passenger policies were quickly put in place that made it easy for any Panther contractor who wished to do so to use his or her truck to help get an Arrow driver home.

Panther executives made a heads-up call on this. They deserve high praise. This expediter will not soon forget the extra mile Panther went to help get Arrow drivers home who were stranded by no fault of their own.

Bravo, Panther! Bravo!