Are you Tired of waiting for loads!!!

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
I believe we have a section for you on this forum, its called classifieds, I am sure you can contact Lawerence and he will guide you through the process just like everyone else that has to pay for their ads..keep this out of the forums please..

prepaid

Expert Expediter
just to let you no classifieds are free and yes i could of put it there what makes the diffrence plus if people have a question about it i can answer it here.not sure why u have to be so mean as we are all just here to find out whats going on with expediting industry and what will make us all just a few more dollars.just because you had a bad day don't ruin it for everyone else.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
just to let you no classifieds are free and yes i could of put it there what makes the diffrence plus if people have a question about it i can answer it here.not sure why u have to be so mean as we are all just here to find out whats going on with expediting industry and what will make us all just a few more dollars.just because you had a bad day don't ruin it for everyone else.

Well Prepaid Legal,

Here At the EO ranch we do have them thar FREE classifieds. Here is a link... http://www.expeditersonline.com/classifieds/
Post away....just not in these here forums.