Are You Ready For This???

blaaze

Seasoned Expediter
I Think Allowing Mexican Truckers In The U.s. Is A Great Idea!!! Just Take A Look At The Millions Of Reasons Why.........

SEE HOW WELL THESE TRUCKERS ARE DOING?

Some of the illegal aliens we're letting in can afford anything at any cost!!! And for the ones who cannot........ we'll give it to them anyway!!!

AND WE HAVE TWO BORDER PATROL AGENTS IN PRISON FOR SHOOTING AND WOUNDING A WELL DOCUMENTED MEXICAN DRUG DEALER
WHO, BY THE WAY, WAS ARMED AND ALSO HAPPENS TO BE A CONVICTED (BY MEXICO) MURDERER.

MAKES A LOT OF SENSE, DOESN'T IT??? AUTOMATICS, SILENCERS...... THEY'RE ALL HAVING A NICE LAUGH ABOUT THIS STUFF AT OUR EXPENSE!!!

BELOW ARE PICTURES TAKEN AFTER A RAID ON A DRUG DEALERS' HOUSE IN MEXICO.

Attachments

• ATT000461.jpg
    ATT000461.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 54
  • ATT000492.jpg
    ATT000492.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 38
  • ATT000523.jpg
    ATT000523.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 28
  • ATT000554.jpg
    ATT000554.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 37
  • ATT000616.jpg
    ATT000616.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Packmule

Expert Expediter
Terry,
I think this was a small part of a much larger email going around showing the large amounts of money (most of it US currency) that has been found during drug bust south of the border. Opening the borders to truck traffic could increase the amount of illegal drug trafficking from Mexico is basically the point being made.

Reactions: 1 person

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I think you hit the nail on the head pack. I think he was being sarcastic when he said good reasons.

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
No sarcasm at all! No indication in Blaaze's post that truckers were involved in any of the photos, mexican or otherwise.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Well I took it as sarcasm when he said a "great idea". Plus he did say "See how well these truckers are doing?"

Packmule

Expert Expediter
I think this was the email going around. Did not paste the pics but they are the ones posted above.

This must be seen by everyone! This should put things in prospective for those in denial.

BELOW ARE PICTURES TAKEN AFTER A RAID ON A DRUG DEALER'S HOUSE IN MEXICO. ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???

AREN'T WE GLAD THAT WE HAVE AN OPEN BORDER POLICY BETWEEN US? JUST LOOK AT HOW WELL ITS PAYING OFF........

I THINK ALLOWING MEXICAN TRUCKERS IN THE U.S. IS A GREAT IDEA!!! JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE MILLIONS OF REASONS WHY.........

SEE HOW WELL THESE TRUCKERS ARE DOING? WHAT THE @#@%*@ ARE WE THINKING???

Notice that nearly 100% of this money is U.S. Currency!!! Do you now wonder why the cost of living has catapult ed in our country??? I don't...... Some of the illegal aliens we're letting in can afford anything at any cost!!! And for the ones who cannot........ We'll give it to them anyway!!!

AND WE HAVE TWO BORDER PATROL AGENTS IN PRISON FOR SHOOTING AND WOUNDING A WELL DOCUMENTED MEXICAN DRUG DEALER! WHO, BY THE WAY, WAS ARMED AND ALSO HAPPENS TO BE A CONVICTED (BY MEXICO) MURDERER.

MAKES A LOT OF SENSE, DOESN'T IT??? AUTOMATICS, SILENCERS...... THEY'RE ALL HAVING A NICE LAUGH ABOUT THIS STUFF AT OUR EXPENSE!!!

And we want to give ILLEGAL ALIENS amnesty and not build the border fence because of funding!?!?!? SEND THIS TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING YOUR LOCAL CONGRESS REPRESENTATIVE. Our country is bleeding from the outside in!!! Don't you think it's time we take back what WE have sacrificed for over 140 years for??? I do. Build the fence higher and deeper, tighten border control, and send EVERY illegal alien home!!!

cargojock

Seasoned Expediter
AND WE HAVE TWO BORDER PATROL AGENTS IN PRISON FOR SHOOTING AND WOUNDING A WELL DOCUMENTED MEXICAN DRUG DEALER! WHO, BY THE WAY, WAS ARMED AND ALSO HAPPENS TO BE A CONVICTED (BY MEXICO) MURDERER.

I've never seen anything factual about this guy being a convicted murderer, but he definitely is a TRUCK DRIVER. (Or was - he now claims the bullet wound to his sorry behind has disabled him.)

WorldNetDaily: Jailed border agents case tied to Mexican trucks

This article says he claimed he only smuggled the drugs because he had lost his CDL and needed money for his sick mother, but I recall (though can't find it now) reading that he finally gave an interview and said he only smuggled the drugs because he needed the money to renew his CDL. Either way, the guy had/has a CDL and the time he got shot by the Border Patrol Agents was not the only time he's been caught attempting to smuggle large quantities of drugs into the US.

Did you all read the AP article posted here on EO today about the Mexican 18 wheeler who got nailed bringing drugs into the US on Wednesday? Doesn't say if he was part of the cross border trucking program, or just allowed in the buffer zone.

Expediters Online.com - The Expedited Freight Information Center

Think its pretty safe to say this isn't the last we'll be hearing about Mexican truckers smuggling drugs or other contraband into the US.

Reactions: 1 person

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
No sarcasm at all! No indication in Blaaze's post that truckers were involved in any of the photos, mexican or otherwise.
Maybe it's just me, but I dont think they were talking about your reply Terry...I think they was talking about "blaaze's" post
Re-read ark 's post and see if you agree?

Like someones signature says...quit trying so hard to be offended(or something like that);)

Last edited:

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
I just read an article where a Mexican trucker pulled a U turn on the bridge coming into the country and he killed 4 people. The boarder guards say it is common for them to do that. What is wrong with the US do we really need these people driving here???

raynchk

Seasoned Expediter
One of the things I wonder about the NAFTA situation that's created this problem with Mexican trucks is why WE can't cross the border to pick up loads in Mexico? I know that some of the bigger companies like Swift and Schneider advertise that they go to Mexico but, I've never seen them down there . And I've never heard of any expedited loads coming from south of the border.

Something else that makes me wonder about what's happening here in the US is when I see companies like Toyota and Honda build plants, hire American workers and prosper when US automakers are closing plants and laying workers off. What happened? Obviously they lost market share, and weren't responsive to the demands and likes of the the American car buyer.

I'm also concerned about the high cost of fuel. We have yet to experience the full force of the recentincrease in fuel costs, but just released inflation figures are painting a dismal picture. Look at the rising prices in the grocery store.. Combine that with the high cost of bringing democracy to Iraq (something like 3 trillion bucks), and the sub-prime mortgage fiasco (brought about by a lack of industry regulation) and all the elements are in place for a perfect storm catastatrophe... uhhh... I mean economic slow-down.

However, I believe future problems can be avoided, and we can get the economy turned around again, but its going to take some realistic, effective action on the part of our political and business leaders. But they'd better hurry.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Raynchk, nothing will help the domestic auto industry until they get their head out of the sand and focus on market needs. They are still telling the same old "it is health care cost" lies and wants the government to bail them out by providing people who make 100K plus tax payer health care at the same time abandoning the market. The last time I looked, health care was not part of the design of the car or part of how they market the product, their products s*ck. If they want market share, stop with the propaganda, stop with shoving employee vehicle incentives to the public (this is for this area),m stop with the moving and closing of plants and stop with the crying - find a product that is affordable, that does a good job and make it.

About the other thing, three words - the Fair Tax

Check it our at the Fair tax site

Vinnie T

Seasoned Expediter
One of the things I wonder about the NAFTA situation that's created this problem with Mexican trucks is why WE can't cross the border to pick up loads in Mexico? I know that some of the bigger companies like Swift and Schneider advertise that they go to Mexico but, I've never seen them down there . And I've never heard of any expedited loads coming from south of the border.

Something else that makes me wonder about what's happening here in the US is when I see companies like Toyota and Honda build plants, hire American workers and prosper when US automakers are closing plants and laying workers off. What happened? Obviously they lost market share, and weren't responsive to the demands and likes of the the American car buyer.

I'm also concerned about the high cost of fuel. We have yet to experience the full force of the recentincrease in fuel costs, but just released inflation figures are painting a dismal picture. Look at the rising prices in the grocery store.. Combine that with the high cost of bringing democracy to Iraq (something like 3 trillion bucks), and the sub-prime mortgage fiasco (brought about by a lack of industry regulation) and all the elements are in place for a perfect storm catastatrophe... uhhh... I mean economic slow-down.

However, I believe future problems can be avoided, and we can get the economy turned around again, but its going to take some realistic, effective action on the part of our political and business leaders. But they'd better hurry.

From what I understand American trucks can go into Mexico, but good luck making it back in one piece, getting a load out of there, or having your insurance company cover anything that happens in Mexico. It's a SCAM! They know American trucking companies can't do business in Mexico! Most companies that do have agreements with Mexican carriers and drop and hook at the border onto the Mexican truck. This is another nail in the coffin for the billion dollar trucking industry. It's bad enough with most of our manufacturing is leaving or left this country, rising fuel costs, elevated insurance costs..and now they are giving away a large portion of THIS industry to the Mexicans..in our own freaking country! This makes me want to spit! SHAME ON THE POLITICIANS! SHAME ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR LETTING THIS HAPPEN!

Scuba

Veteran Expediter

Only APPROVED US trucks can enter Mexico same as only APPROVED Mexico trucks can enter the USA. I agree only an idiot would take their truck into Mexico where the corrupt police make our corrupt cops look like rookies. Very few American trucking companies have approved truck to go into Mexico and most are boarder company’s with Spanish names. Go figure. What we can do is Police our industry you see a Mexican truck at a shipper try to see where the load is going if it isn’t going back to Mexico call the DOT the job you save may be your own. Now saying the sub prime Problem was caused by lack of regs isn’t totally true it was caused by this congress lead by the Democrats making the banks loosen up on how they make loans. And by people that didn’t read what they were singing and buying more home than they could really afford.