April @ Team Load One

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hope so. Sitting at the Pilot in Inver Grove Heights, MN near St. Paul since very early Friday morning. Not so much as a peep yet from the load gods.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Tuesday it is. Hope everyone down in Texas is staying safe!!!!
I have a buddy who is a Progressive insurance adjuster and flew down to San Antonio on Sunday to help with all of the extra claims in the area. He said he will be there a minimum of three weeks. My understanding is that all of the I-35 corridor in Texas has been hit extremely hard.

Be wise and stay safe.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I have a buddy who is a Progressive insurance adjuster and flew down to San Antonio on Sunday to help with all of the extra claims in the area. He said he will be there a minimum of three weeks. My understanding is that all of the I-35 corridor in Texas has been hit extremely hard.

Be wise and stay safe.

Good to see you back posting! It is a mess down there.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Load One, LLC, Taylor Michigan is pleased to announce Greg Zugrave has agreed to join the organization effective May 1, 2016. Mr. Zugrave will be taking on the role of Vice President of Strategic Accounts. Mr. Zugrave has over 30 years of expedite industry experience including sales, customer management, air charter, white glove and managed bid board services. Prior to joining Load One LLC, Mr. Zugrave spent over 25 years with FedEx Custom Critical serving as Senior National Account Executive. His career also saw time with Active on Demand and most recently as Vice President of Expedited Sales at XPO Express (formerly Express-1).

Mr. Zugrave will lead the continuing efforts of the company’s ongoing expansion into both strategic and large national accounts.

“I am excited to have the chance to become part of the Load One team”, says Mr. Zugrave. “It is a great opportunity to be part of the continued growth of Load One as it continues to establish it’s place as an industry leader in the expedited transportation market.”

“As our organization continues to grow and develop, I am very excited with the skill set and vision that Greg brings to our company’s sales platform”, says John Elliott, CEO. “As well his overall years of experience with some of the larger players in our industry brings us a diverse and rich level of experience to our team.”

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Welcome aboard (Greg) Mr. Zugrave. We look forward to having you and your experience as part of the TEAM !!
Tom & Tina Evans