April Locations

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
we just hit the house yesterday after 4 wks. for a few days at home. some business to take care of and tina needs her license renewed so that puts us in mattoon, il. for those of you in "chicagoland" i am at the 190 on I-57, 30 miles N from the t/s in effingham. TNT

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Wally World in lovely Sweetwater, TX ..... startin' to warm up down here .... apparently there is no Starbucks in town .... hmmmph ....

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
arrived in the beaverdam j after deliv ithaca to sidney.
me, a bolt sprinter tri state and ex 1 cvs and an ex 1 sprinter in front.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
Wally World in lovely Sweetwater, TX ..... startin' to warm up down here .... apparently there is no Starbucks in town .... hmmmph ....

14th & Barrow
1389 Barrow
Abilene, TX 79605
325-692-4765 2

Buffalo Gap & Hwy. 83
4150 Buffalo Gap Road
Abilene, TX 79605
325-793-2197 3

Sherwood & Ave. N
3217 Sherwood
San Angelo, TX 76901
325-942-8223 4

I-20 & Old Hwy 80
1500 E Main Street
Eastland, TX 76448
254-629-8027

looks like a road trip for coffee:D

got a sample of starbucks instant in a newspaper recently. have not tried it. it might save both our lives. i am almost out of pg tips back tea.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At the Petro in Jackson, MS, just for the night, demo load in the morning. Then most likely to the "J" in Olive Branch, MS

Layoutshooter

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Hey Jack - thanks !!!

Yeah .... I dropped at 9:30 in Sweetwater, went down the road to the Walmart and slept until about 15:00 ..... when the temperature inside the van finally hit 100°F or so (van showed it hit 94°F here today) and woke me up, drenched in sweat ..... so I headed over to the one at 14th & Barrow for a nice, piping hot triple venti to start the day off right .....

Now back at the J in Tye (Abilene) .... the temp has cooled off to around a very pleasant 75°F or so ...... think I'm gonna go back to bed ......

Thanks for the heads up ..... :D

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
We're at the T/A in Lake Station, IN. I hope the sun shines tomorrow.

haha... same church ..... wrong pew....... ha..
im just east of Indy ... at the Pilot.. i70 x 96
tucked away here across from the scales.

which i can not believe that some drivers whom are in tractor trailers.. would park next to me.. just about blocking the exit for the scales..... which i witnessed a few trying to scale out .. having to back up to get out of there....... someone ough to make these other drivers move.... from blocking that.. someday there is gonna be a fist fight out here.....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got into the Pilot in Carlisle Oh on 75 last night after dropping in Dayton. 3rd out within 100 miles, the other 2 are east of me...thinkin i might be heading to the J spiceland ind on 70

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hope the EO decals get people out of their trucks. When I left the J in Walton yesterday there were 11 vans up front and nobody wanted to socialize.

Now if I could only figure out why other FX drivers don't seem to want to talk to other FX drivers.

I shower every day and smell nice (in a manly sort of way of course) and I think I'm good conversation!!

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
I hope the EO decals get people out of their trucks. When I left the J in Walton yesterday there were 11 vans up front and nobody wanted to socialize.

Piper head here to AVON Ohio Lots of expiters to tlk to,,,woke up and counted 9,,,they kept coming all day,,Last count was 14 counting the 53ft..Never thought to look for bumper stickers,,but most are mingling with nothing else to do...So accept a load here and come on up:D

P.S. Bring the grill most are saying nothing is moving.....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are at the "J" in Jackson, MS. Hey Piper1 we are FDCC and we will talk to anyone!! Even other FDCC drivers. Layoutshooter

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Moved over to the Petro about 20 miles west of Ft. Worth - unfortunately it's no longer a Flying J wifi hotspot :(

guido4475

Not a Member
Sitting at the house in leroy,oh.Getting the van set up.I picked it up from ryder on friday.they have been excellent to deal with so far.I found the belt tensioner was loose,a ball joint was bad,and the brakes would vibrate when applied.what did they do? new belt and tensioner,all 4 ball joints replaced,alignment, new front rotors and pads.and front wheel bearings.no questions asked,they paid the bill. now if only i can find out where the whirring noise is coming from. kinda sounds like a low fluid noise in the power steering, but that is fine.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Check the AC Compressor Clutch bearing .... mine went last week......at 147,500 miles.........sounded like PS whine, but it was constant and didn't change pitch, just increased as rpm increased

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
We are at the East Marion ,NC lovesnoticed a Catvan out front when we parked but looks like they are gone now.

I remeber when this was a 4 a day board now it's a 1 ... i hope.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got a load yesterday from cinciny Oh to Atlanta, delivered late last night, stayed in Cartersville GA. Woke up with 5 vans aheand of me within 100 miles, so i DH'd to Blacksberg Sc. And am sittin at the J.

Coupe of 2 vans , 1 fedex, van , 1 Landstar cube and me........

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Back at the Petro in Jackson, MS. Hooked up to Idle-air. The A/C on my *&^%%&*^ ProHeat is not working. It only works in the winter. Dang gone junk. This will be my 3rd evaporator in less than 2 years. Layoutshooter