April Locations

jrcarroll

Expert Expediter
Got back home last night, from N Miami, Fl. Loaded this am for Sebring, Fl, 1st drop friday delivery then back towards Jacksonville and on to home again.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Loaded out of NJ for Va, but still hangin with the SWAT [sitting, waiting, and typing] team, letting rush hour in DC go by without me. :D
NJ is finally moving from sprinter [not quite spring, nor still winter] to spring - the sun's shining today, glory be! :)

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We're at a Pilot in Georgetown, KY. Hopefully we will get out of here by tomorrow at least. I don't really want to be stuck here all weekend.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
cheri,you know if you run 13 out of wilmington to 301 go south to 207 to 95 you can get into richmond if thats where your going for less money and less traffic,you will miss the baltimoe dc traffic altogether

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Wokeup this morning at the "J" in Waddy Ky after dropping at Ky Truck in Louisville last night. Have spent since Tues running all over gods half acre in Ohio. ind, ky ....4 runs in 4 days, not alot of miles, pay has been ok, nothing to write home about..but as long as it keeps the bills paid, its ok.....now a nice long run that delivers monday would be nice for a PU today...........

Falligator

Expert Expediter
I'm sick of deahdheading! I got to Chittenango, NY and dropped off my load. Did my macro 8 and the qc said that the Delanson, NY board did 1 load a day. I get to The TA off the Thruway and my qc says that I am on the Albany Scanechtady board and #1 but they are doing 0 a day. Ok...where is this **** Macro 8 helping us??????!!!! Now I dh to the Rochester/Buffalo NY board. I get here last night and number 2 doing 2 loads a day. I get up this morning Macro 32'd and I am now still #2 but they are doing 1 per day. I'm sittin here thinking about heading back to the Ol Akron/Cleveland board and will probably not have another load til Tuesday or Wednesday......again......this is getting ridiculous.

Panther van in distress.....:eek:ARRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!
I just wanna go back home
<---------------:eek:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We just delivered in AL and are now located at the "J" on I65 on the north side of Birmingham. Betcha bucks we are here till Monday now. Layoutshooter

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Flying j at Walton KY. For how long? Well.....I went and bought a can of wax today. A long and tall Sprinter is a 2 day job.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Guess I'll be in the Whiteland J..Indiana

Sorry Transporter....haven't stopped since we spoke...*LOL* Will call tomorrow

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
cheri,you know if you run 13 out of wilmington to 301 go south to 207 to 95 you can get into richmond if thats where your going for less money and less traffic,you will miss the baltimoe dc traffic altogether

How bout if I do it backwards? Cos I'm in Richmond now, but am going back to NJ, sigh. [Not till Sun night, though] Traffic's much better in the middle of the night! ;)