April has sprung!

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered in Denver this morning almost 2 hours early... Headed north up to Greeley to visit with Janet's Brother... Only took two hours for the "Magic 8 Ball" to get us a load... Longmont CO to Omaha NE - 3,200 miles in 5 days when this load is delivered tomorrow morning!!! TEAM CRE ROCKS! ! !
:cool:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Atlanta - Orlando today.
Tomorrow to our cruise ship Allure of the Seas.

Allure-of-the-Seas-Ship-Review-3.jpg

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning from snowy Munroe Falls, getting ready to head out for breakfast at the corner tavern with the Corvette Club, looks like we will drive the Nissan today

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Glad i showed up 90 minutes early to pickup .... shipper wasn't exspecting anyone till Monday ... lol ... just waiting on second skid now .... No one read E-mails after 3pm at shippers office yesterday..:eek:

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
After passing on first load offered, had another on the hook but customer decided to wait til Monday to ship, then a dispatcher that tends to take good care of me and go that extra mile asked me to help on a shorty. Was a 2lb 4"cube box. Since I picked it up and carried by hand on the loading and unloading side asked if I got hand load/unload and inside del charge lol.
1 hour before delivery in Monroe, WI she called with another load picking up at noon today in Peosta, IA going to Bowling Green, KY for 579 more loaded miles delivering direct.